Chapter 18

*graces pov*
It's was all dark why is it dark I hate the dark, you never know what could come at you... grace stop your making it worse.
Suddenly to figures appeared they looked familiar...
I walked up to them to see my mom and dad they died in a car crash and that's how I got put the adoption center.
"Grace" my mom smiled at me "mom" I whispered and run towards her with open arms, "I missed you so much" I say while crying "me too sweetie me too" she said with a calm voice.
I looked at my father and hugged my "dad" I choked out "hey pumpkin" he said "how are you guys here?" I questioned, "honey your on the verge of life of death you can stay with us or go back" my dad explained.
Dang this is hard I want to stay here with my parents, but I also want to know what will happen with me and the boys...
I sighed I feel really bad for doing this buts it's no my time.
"I want to go back I'm really sorry but I think that there is more for me too see but I'll come back" I say with a sad smile, "of course honey we know it's not your time but we will miss you" my mom said.
I have them one last hug "I love you" I whispered "we love you too" they whispered back I waved as they floated away.
Ok now it's super dark and I want to open my eyes, I tried to open them ughhhhh why won't they open?!
Stupid eyes I wish I could roll them.
Can I shake my body? *trying to shake* nope I can not.
"Grace" someone said in a whisper, who's there?
"Please come back were a mess without you please do something." the person pleaded hey it kinda sounds like ashton.
Ok grace you can do this squeeze ur hand, 1! 2! 3! I tried with all my might to squeeze my hand and it worked!! Yasss!
"Oh my god, guys" ashton said "what" Luke snapped you can tell he has been crying "she squeezed my hand" ashton said, you could here the smile on his voice. Gasps were heard around the room, "gray please open your eyes please." I hear Michael beg I use all my strength to open my eyes, soon they fluttered open.
"GRAY!" All the boys yelled I flinch back at there yelling "sorry" they say I give a small smile "how do you feel?" Ashton asked but before I could answer the doctor came in.
"Ahh your awake well how do you feel? He asked while smiling I just shrugged my shoulders "well you hit your head so that might hurt for a while and you sprained your ankle so you need to keep off of it for a few days but other that that you can go" he said i smiled at the fact going back to the hotel.
"Oh here is her prescription for her head you can go pick it up later" the doctor said while handing Ashton a paper "alright that you" Calum said as the doctor left.
"Guys I have no clothes" I say "yea we brought you a bag" luke said gesturing towards the bag, they left so I could change I opened it to find sweats that were Calum's and a shirt that belonged to Ashton. I changed the best I could but my ankle hurt really badly.
I hobbled out to see all the boys there waiting "you ready?" Ashton asked I nodded and tried to walk over to them but I fall flat on my face great...
"Oh my gray you ok?" I here MICHAEL ask "just peachy" I mumble they chucked as luke put me on his back.
We raced down the hallway, we were getting yelled at but I was having fun in a hospital, strange.
We went up to our room except for Ashton he went to get my medicine.
*skipping an hour*
Ashton came back with medicine and PIZZA!!!! Yay!
We devoured the pizza and I took the pills, we snuggled on the couch and watched PITCH PERFECT one of my favorite movies.
I cuddled up with Ashton a fell asleep.
It's funny how life can take a run for the worse but get back on track...

A/n sorry if it's short promise there will be more drama!! Xoxo grace