Chapter 17

*ashtons pov*
We were at watching tv when there was a knock, I gave the boys a weird look the did the same to me.
I got up and answered the door to reveal two girls around graces age "hello?" it came out more as a question because they were both crying.
"What's wrong" I ask
"Grace" they choke out
My eyes went wide as I took off and yelled for the guys to cmon.
As soon as I got down there grace was being put into a ambulance, "no" I whisper and run to our car to follow behind the have figured out what's happening.
I drove as fast as I could to the hospital , once we got there we sprinted inside and up to the front desk "grace Irwin." I say between breaths she looked at me funny "uh I mean Abigail Irwin" because that's her first name the lady nodded and said "she's in surgery right now and will be for 3 hours."
I was shocked my poor angle is in surgery I don't think I'll ever let her out of my sight again, tears welled up on my eyes but I pushed them back and walked over to sit down.
When I sat down the water works came I couldn't stop Calum was trying to comfort me as Michael did to Luke.
"Shhh everything will be alright." Calum cooed "NO IT WONT SHE JUST GOT HIT BY A CAR!" I yelled in his face, he looked a little taken back "yo man I'm sorry it's just that she mean the world to me." I apologize "it's cool I get it." he said with sympathetic smile.
*3 hours later*
"Abigail Irwin" the nurse asked
We sprung up from our seats and walked over.
"Abigail is in a coma we don't how long it will be until she wakes up but doctors do say soon and she might wake up with a little bit of amnesia." the nurse explained
I looked at all of our faces they were sad.
My princess is now in a coma and may not remember me.
"Would you like to see her?" The nurse questioned we nodded as she lead us to her room.
We opened the door to find grace, it brought tears to my eyes with all those thing connected to her.
She laid lifeless and pale.
We sat down I pulled a seat next to her and held her hand and cried.
I looked at the boys luke was crying
Michael was crying but kept his head down.
Calum was also crying and whispering things to himself.
I hope she wakes up soon
This isn't right she brings us to life without her were nothing...

a/n Heyyy guys sorry if it's short I'm running out of ideas but promise next chapter will be longer. bye! Xoxo GRACe.