Chapter 7

*next morning*
*Graces pov*
I woke up to my alarm, ughhhh it's Monday. I hate Monday's. I sighed and got up, I headed towards the bathroom and stripped down stepped in. I was singing random songs that came to mine "this Friday night do it all agin." I sang. It's been a day since my fight, I still have my phone taken away but I know where it is. Once I got out I blow dried my hair and curled it, I went to my closet and put on my outfit which consist a navy blue H&M polkadot dress, a white cardigan, my white converse and I put a white bow in my hair. After I was done I went done stairs and ate breakfast which was cereal, why aren't the boys up I thought oh well I'll just walk too school. I put my emoji back pack on and snuck up to Ashton's room, I went to his bed side table and opened the first drawer and I found it sitting right on top. Really? I'm not stupid. I grabbed my phone and left , halfway to school when the paps started to come up to me. I didn't get a lot of attention at first now this is ridicules I don't like being the center on attention. The asked me where the boys were I didn't answer and ran to school. As soon as I got to school I dashed inside, people glanced at me while I passed them but I don't care. I got to my locker and grabbed my books, my locker was slam shut I turned to see the meanest girl in school. Becky. "what do you want" I snapped "to stay way from jake" she snarled and walked away. What just happened I thought I shrugged it off, and walked to class.
*skip to the end because I'm to lazy*
I was packing up my stuff when Mr. Nickel called me to his desk. "Grace your failing math so your go to tutoring" he said "umm ok but who will do it?" I asked "his name is Caleb and he is waiting for you in the library." he said again I nodded and left. I got to the library only to see it was empty except for one person it was a boy with blond hair and brown eyes, he is kinda cute I walked up to him and knocked on the desk. He slowly raised his head to meet my eyes, his eyes got large when he saw me and he quickly stood up "um hi I'm Caleb." he said nicely "hello I'm Grace." I responded with a smile "oh believe me I know who you are" he said back "what do you mean?" I questioned " your all over the news and school." he said while shrugging "oh ok" I said still a little confused.
After we finish I asked him to go to my locker. I thought he would be nerdy but he is just like me he made me laugh the whole Time. Once I got to my locker I got out my phone too see 4 messages, the first one is from Avery " I want pancakes" is all it said I chuckled and her weirdness, the next one was from lane "we need to work on our English project!! U can come over after school tomm" I replied "yes" because we need to get that done. The third one was from jake "you want to come with too get ice cream on Friday?" "Sure" I replied, then the last one was from Ashton "when you get home we need to talk." Great😒. I asked Caleb for his number and he gave me his and I have him mine. I walked home by my self it was quiet and peaceful. I opened the door to my home when I hear the boys practicing, I want food I grabbed lots of Oreos because I can, and headed upstairs to start on homework. I finished everything only to here a knock on my door "come in" I sang it opened to reveal Ashton "you can have your phone back and why didn't you wake us up this morning?" He questioned I shrugged then I needed to ask if I can go to Lanes house "hey can I go to a friends house for a paper?" I asked hopefully "sure just don't stay out to long" he said I rolled my eyes "watch it missy" he snapped I nodded my head and headed walk down stairs. "I'm hungry" I whined flopping on Michael "me too" he whines "fine all start dinner" Ashton said while combing his hair with his fingers. "Yay!" Me and Michael cheer I snuggle with Luke until it's time for dinner.
*
*
"DINNER!!!" Ashton called out I jumped up and ran the kitchen. We decided on Mac and cheese. I went on Twitter to see a bunch of hate lots of them were mean there were some nice but hate was all I basically saw, one caught my eye
"Why do people even like grace she is a fat ugly cow or a alien, you know what she is just to say and ugly for this world." I read was I that fat? I looked down at my food and pushed it away "I'm done" I mumble all the boys have shocked expressions "you were just complaining about you were hungry a second ago" Luke said "yea but I'm not anymore" I said while getting up from the table, I ran out of the room up to my room. Tears were rolling down my cheeks I walked to my bathroom to look for something I haven't done in a while. cut. I found my razor and sat down I did 15 cuts for 15 different reasons. I let my self bleed and I just cried and bled. I heard a knock on the door "grace can you open the door" someone asked "no" I said trying not to sound like I was crying buy my voice cracked. "Grace" they pleaded I pulled down my sleeves but I didn't clean them I opened the door with my head down. I can only imagine there faces, I felt a hand come under my chin forcing my head up my eyes looked into dark brown ones they belonged to Calum. "Grace" he whispered and grabbed my wrist I winced in pain all their eyes got big we they pulled up my sleeves to see the bloody mess. "why?" Was the last thing I heard before passing out in Calum's arms.