Chapter 10

*wednesday*
*Graces pov*
I woke up to my alarm, I groaned because I hate mornings. I'm only a morning person on dec. 25. I walked to my bathroom and showered, when suddenly 'Kiss me Kiss me' lyrics came I to my head. "SO KISS ME KISS ME KISS ME AND CAUSE IM DYING TO SEE YOU AGAIN" I sang my heart out. I decided to get out or I'm going to be late, I got out and changed into black crop top, jean high wasted shorts, a dark Carmel colored cardigan, and a daisy crown. I blow dried my hair and straightened it, as for my make up I did it simple and put on my on my glasses. I walked Down stairs to see all sleepy boys, at least they don't have to go to school😒 I thought and grabbed some Lucky Charms ( a/n- don't hate there amazing😍) I just scrolled on my phone and ate until it was time to go. "GRACE LETS GO!" I heard Luke yell I rolled my eyes "IM COMING!" I yelled back I was getting up from the tabled when I heard michael say something "wait here is your medicine" He said while smiling I rolled my eyes and took it so I won't have to deal with it later . I walked outside to see Luke in the car on his phone, we got in and drove away. "Were going to a meeting today but we will be back by the time you come home." he said not taking his eyes off the road "ok" I simply said because I don't care, when we got to school I said bye and left. I was at my locker when I heard "look what it is a fat cow" I turned around to see Becky walking in my direction "at least I don't sleep with every guy" I muttered "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" She yelled causing people to look at us "you heard me" I smirked then She SLAPPED ME! Oh no she is not going to get away that fast so I tackled her "WHY DID YOU SLAP ME!!!" A fire back at her "CAUSE I WANTED TO YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!" She screeched "that's it" I said while I punched square in the jaw. "HEY! What's going on here?!" I here a teacher yell crap I'm dead.
"What were you think Ms. Irwin?" Principal Dean asked me "she started it she said 'there is that fat cow' " I said "save it Ms, Irwin I'm calling your parents." he said while giving me the evil eye "great..." I whispered.Then there also in that meeting so they'll be pissed yay! ( note the sarcasm). "Go pack your things your parents are on their way" he said starring at me coldly. I honestly could care less what could happen.
* Ashton's pov*
We were waiting for the people to come back and talk but I felt my phone vibrate "hello?" I spoke into the phone (a- Ashton p- principal)
P: "Yes is this Mr. Irwin?"
A: "yes it is who is this?"
P: "this is principal Dean I'm calling you about your daughter"
A: "ok is she sick?"
P: "I'm afraid not..."
A: "well what happened?"
P: "she got in a fight and is suspended for the rest of the week"
A: "ok thank you"
I could not believe my ears grace In a fight? What happened? I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, "what was that all about?" Calum asked "Grace got suspended" I say "what happened?" He asked "she got in a fight" I say getting mad they all just sighed "well let's go get her." Michael says we all nod and leave. She's in deep trouble.
*Graces pov*
I sat in the office fiddling with my fingers until I see very familiar long legs I kept my head down I don't want to see their faces. I was snapped out of my daze when someone grabbed my wrist I looked to who it was it was Ashton. I could tell he was mad but I didn't want to make him more mad so I let myself be dragged away by him
When we sat down in the car Ashton strayed to yell "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED YOU GOT IN A FIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL EVEN STARTED!!!" He yell "she was being a bitch so I had to! I fire back " DONT YOU YELL AT ME GIVE ME YPUR PHONE!" He screamed "FINE" I huffed and giving it too luke. As soon ad we'd got home I jumped out of the car and run upstairs closing my door really loud, I screamed into my pillow why can't anyone listen to me!!! I heard a knock the door "WHAT!" I yell "grace it's me and Luke we want to talk to you." I hear Calum say "ok..." I said "can we come in" Luke asked "fine" I huffed, they walked in and took a seat on my bed "can you explain what happened because we know you had a reason" I hear Calum say I sigh and explain the whole thing. "that little bitch" Luke mumbled I laughed "let's just stay up here and have a movie day." Calum pleads which makes my laugh and nod and that's what we do for the rest of the day.
A/N -
Heyyyyy GUYYYYYSSSSSS sorry this is short I have no energy at all but hoped you like it bye💕✌️