Chapter 30

*lukes pov*
We have everything set up for her party.
We have a concert tonight and after everyone leaves were having it there.
Were inviting a lot of people...
Thanks to ashton.
We called one person at a time to see if they could come.
I know Avery, Ella, Kylie, CASSIE, SHAWN and the rest of the MAGCON boys, lane, Caleb, jake,Troy, maddie, ellie, one direction and lots of other people are coming.
"Do you think she'll like it?" Ashton asked playing with his fingers
"I'm sure ashton" I say while smiling.
We were going to leave soon to go the concert we are just waiting for grace.
Suddenly she came down in
Black leggings
A flannel tied around her waist
A shirt that said 'the 1975'
Black converse
And her hair was braid and pulled back into a bun. ( best way I can explain it).
"Ready?" Michael asked
She nodded I know she was still shook up about the birthday thing but hopefully this will make it up.
We got into the car and she plugged her headphones in and forgot that we were even there.
*graces pov*
I just ignored the boys the whole way there.
A song that kinda describes how I feel came on
'Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez' was it
Because it's talking about how people think there perfect but there anything but that.
That kinda describes my life.
People think living with 5sos is easy but it's the complete opposite...
We pulled up to the place and there were already like a thousand fans.
As soon as I stepped out only to be blinded by flashes of the cameras and to be deafen by the screams.
The boys stopped to smile and wave as I pushed through and ran inside.
I don't like screaming girls.
I walked to the little waiting room thing and sprawled out on the couch.
Finally the boys came in and started to get ready.
I just stared up at the ceiling and listen to 'You and I'.
I almost fell asleep but was interrupted by the boys saying bye, I waved back and say back for about 2 minutes then snuck to the side of the stage where the boys can't see me.
I watched them preform they looked like they were having so much fun.
But they were sweaty ew.
I'm sure Calum saw me even though I hide the best I could.
They were getting ready to leave the stage when they said they had one last song.
What could it be?
"Alright we want to sing this song to someone special and she's right over there!" Calum said and pointed to me.
All eyes were now in me,
"Grace will you come up here?" Luke asked
I couldn't move the body guards had to push me on stage.
I stood there frozen and awkwardly smiled.
"Alright every single one of you should know this song so sing it with us!" Michael said
I was confused and still stood there
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" They began to sing
I smiled and started to cry I don't know why maybe because it was a crazy day.
But when they were finished they ran up to me on stage and hugged me.
"Thank you" I whisper
"Happy birthday grAy" ashton whispers back to me because he was the only one to hear me.

THIS PARTY IS RHW BOMB!!!!
We were all partying to Miley Cyrus
We were all dancing and having so much fun but I smelt alcohol that's bad.
Ashton came up to me drunk I can tell because he was stumbling.
"Hey gray!" He slurred
"Hey" I said shyly
"Do you like your party?!" He yelled
"Yea!" I yelled back I do like it except for this part.
"Well I want you to meet someone" he slurred grabbing my wrist.
"No no that's ok I'm going to hang out with my friends" I said because I meet everyone here already.
"Alright go to your boyfriends you slut." He said and smirked and slapped me!
But then he passed out.
I didn't care I ran to the other room I was in before crying
It hurt that he called me that but that he slapped me!
I trusted him but he broke it.
Suddenly Calum walks through the door with panic in his eyes.
"Grace?" He asked
I looked up drying my tears
"Shit what happened?" He asked sitting next to me.
I told him every thing and he just listened.
"Shhhh it'll be alright" he spoke softly
I nodded but I knew it wouldn't be alright and so did he.

A/n- HEYYY GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR 2.00k reads!!!! That's amazing! I never thought I could make it to this! But I did thanks to you guys!
Well I'm thinking about ending this book soon.
NOW! That doesn't mean I'll stop writing! Ok? I've got more ideas don't worry I'm not just going to write this and leave no no no I can't do that to you guys.
Sorry if this is bad guys I have bad allergies, it sucks...
Alright so that's it!!
Xoxo-grace