Chapter 20

A/n HEYY guys what's up well in this chapter I have a surprise afterwards 😏 alright let's get to the book.
*that night*
*graces pov*
I have been walking for an hour and 30 minutes, and my feet are tired.
I probably look like a freak because I got on a party dress, bear feet, my hair is probably frizzy, and I bet my mascaras running from all my crying.
I like my life is a movie. One day it's all good the next day BAM a tornado. That's how I feel right now minus the tornado.
Suddenly thunder is heard "great" I mutter to myself.
Soon the rain comes down hard I quickly look for shelter, I see an ally way close enough right?
I take off towards the ally, when I get right in front of it I see some boxes some are small, some are big.
I use the ones that are big it actually looks pretty nice I found a blanket in one of the boxes.
When I get settled in I hear a whimper, "hello?" I call out there's another whimper. I get up and walk towards to sound, it's coming from a small box I look inside only to find the cutest little German Shepard.
He looked up at me, I could tell he needed help.
"Come here cutie" I coed the dog, I pick him up he's all wet but so am I so I take back to my box and put him under the blanket with me.
He started to whimper because of the thunder "shhhh every thing will be alright" I say and pet him until we both fall asleep.
*Ashton's pov*
"Oh my god where did she go?" I start to panic.
"Ashton it'll be ok she'll come back" MICHAEL says but I don't believe him.
"NO SHE WONT I CANT BELIVE WE GOT SO MAD AT HER FOR NOTHING AND THEN WE SCARE HER AWAY GOD!" I yell at him.
He looks a little taken back but fires back up. "ITS NOT OUR FAULT WE JUST WANTED TO PROTECT HER AND SHE STARTED TO BE A BITCH!" He yells back at me. that's when I punch him how dare he say that about grace.
"WHAT THW HELL?!" He says holding his jaw "don't talk about my daughter like that" I say through clenched teeth.
"I'm sorry it's just that we don't know what to do when it comes to teenage girls." Michael says shrugging. I get what he is trying to say now I feel bad. "it's alright I understand." I say back.
"What do we do about grace?" Luke asks "we can call the police" Calum suggests "alright let's do that." I say and we leave.
We walked into the police station,
"Hi how may I help you?" The lady asked
"Um yes we need you help us find our daughter" I say
"Alright let me get someone in here" she says and leaves.
We wait then she comes back with a man and some papers.
"Can you just fill these out please about your daughter so we know what to look for." She asks
"Alright" I say and take the papers.
The boys wait as I fill out the papers.
""Here you go" I say giving her the papers "thank you will be right on it" she says as we leave.
Please let her be ok.
*next morning*
*graces pov*
I woke up with the sun shining in my face.
I squint and realize I'm still in this box with the dog.
He slowly raises his head up to look at me "good morning" I say sweetly, he just snuggles right into me.
I pull out my phone to see lots of notifications
19 calls from Michael
26 calls from Calum
39 calls from Luke
56 calls from ashton
108 texts from Michael
285 texts from Calum
366 texts from Luke
500 texts from ashton
Twitter: #helpfindgrace
Instagram: # helpfindgrace
Calendar: boys show tonight
That's a lot of notifications!
I sigh and get up, ew I probably look like a hot mess.
I look down at the dog to see if there was any collar. Nope. "hmmm I'll name youu COFFEE" I say proudly coffee jumps at that idea that makes me laugh.
"Let's go get some food" I say to coffee as we roll out.
*7:30*
It's now 7:30 when the boys are playing I changed my clothes into ripped black jeans and a army green sweater, and converse. I had enough money for that and food.
Me and coffee were walking down the side walk when I get grabbed by the wrist, I spin on my heals to see a police officer.
"Are you Grace Irwin?" He asks while letting go of my wrist
" A matter of fact I am" I sat while crossing my arms above my chest.
"We need you to come with us" the second one says when did he get here?
I don't feel like putting up a fight because there police officers for crying out loud, so I just nod and get in the back with coffee as we drive to the place.
*skip car ride*
Once we arrive there is no one outside because the boys are playing.
I sigh and get of the car with the police and coffee.
We enter and I can here Michael say goodnight.
We walk to the dressing room where the boys are already there, the body guards lets us in and all eyes come to me.
"GRACE!!!!" They yell and run and hug me Luke doesn't let go so he is kinda holding me while the other boys thank the police.
After that we head back coffee sits on my lap, the boys haven't seen him yet.
"Hey look a dog!" Calum shouts as coffee whimpers and cuddles closer to me.
"Shut up your scaring him!" I snap back.
"What's his name?" Michael asks "coffee" I say , I'm really not in the mood for talking.
When we get to the hotel and up to our room, in about to storm off with coffee when Michael says "grace your meeting out girlfriends tomorrow."
A/n hey guys how did you like it now the big surprise is YOU yea you get to help me make the girl friends!
Michaels
Name-
Age-
Hair-
Eyes-
Personality-
Calums
Name-
Age-
Hair-
Eyes-
Personality-
Luke's
Name-
Age-
Hair-
Eyes-
Personality-
Ashtons
Name-
Age-
Hair-
Eyes-
Personality-
Please comment to help me figure out please!! Xoxo grace