Aunties Friends

*Devin's pov*

I got off the bike and it disappeared. I had gotten a whisper yell ear full from my father because he has people coming over. Luckily it doesn't look like his friends are over yet.

I got to my room and just stayed there and like usual while dad had his friends over. Also like usual since I was late I got a punch to the face. It also didn't surprise me when he threw his empty bottle at me and yelled. I was sent to my room and that was that.

I sighed as I waited for night to come and it soon did. I snuck out and started walking around the streets but I didn't go far because I know my father's a prick about making sure I'm in the bedroom.

I came back and brushed my teeth before going to bed. I looked at the moon before looking down at my necklace and slowly cried. Why can't I just be with my brothers again. I want to be with them again it would just be a last wish for me if anything happens. I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep. If I remember correctly Lisa said she was having a friend over, oh well.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and I slowly woke up and looked around before heading downstairs. I entered the kitchen and saw Lisa humming happily which I smiled at.

"Oh good morning Devin did you sleep well?" Lisa asked

"Ya." I said and she stopped her cooking and held my hand taking me to the bathroom.

It was like a daily thing. She knows I won't say anything so almost everyday she will take me to the bathroom and pull out the first aid and check up on me. I really do appreciate her doing this because I was still in a bit of pain from yesterday.

I hissed a bit as she cleaned a spot in my shoulder and put a patch on it. Lisa grabbed another one and put it on my cheek and put cream over my bruises.

"Alright done." She said standing up.

"Thank you." I said putting my shirt back on.

"No problem also around lunch time my friend is coming over with her son's and baby daughter." Lisa said

"Oh what's the families names?" I asked

"Well I know that her son's names are Ritchie and Brandon, they're twins and the baby is Amira." Lisa said.

"Alright. Would you like help around the house." I asked.

"Ya I would like that but first. Breakfast." Lisa said holding two fresh plates of eggs and bacon with avocado on toast.

"Thank you." I said taking the plate and sat down with her and we ate as I chatted about meeting up with my old friend Boat and making a new friend, David.

Why do I constantly call him Boat when his name is Lucas? Well just a preference I guess. I like calling him Boat and he doesn't mind it, I guess it's because of how abstract it is. I mean it's not everyday someone comes along and says, hey the names Boat what's your name?

I got to washing the dishes and after that I started sweeping the house. I was close to finishing when a knock on the door was heard. I didn't pay much mind to it, but I heard talking and I'm assuming that Lisa's friend.

"Devin!" Lisa called

"I'm almost done give me a bit." I said imagining a dust pan in my hand.

I swept up the dust and threw it out the window before closing it and stretched. I turned around and saw a small family of five walk in. I turned my attention to the kitchen and walked in and washed my hands.

"Devin come meet Miss and Mr Diabolus." Lisa said as I walked out the kitchen drying off my hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys my name's Devin." I said with a smile

"It's nice to see a good young man here with Lisa." Mr Diabolus said

"Well this is the family. Those are my son's Ritchie and Brandon." Miss Diabolus said pointing at Ritchie and Brandon.

"Nice too meet you guys." I said before my phone buzzed.

"Oh I need to take this." I said trying my hardest not to be nervous as I ran to my room.

"Hello." I said

"Hey! Make sure you and my wife have dinner for us when we get home or else." My dad in a harsh whisper.

"I'll tell mom that you'll want dinner for a large group." I said before he hissed at me saying good before hanging up.

I sighed walking back downstairs.

"Sorry about that but umm anyways auntie, dad said he's having friends over for dinner so we'll have lots of company tonight." I said and Lisa nodded

"Thank you for tell me. Here why don't the boys all go outside and hangout ya?" Lisa said and Miss Diabolus nodded in agreement.

I sighed and walked outside with Ritchie and Brandon and I was about to leave when Ritchie came in front of me.

"Hey where do you think your going?" He asked glaring at me.

Great one of those types of people. I thought taking a deep breath.

"Walking? What else am I suppose to do huh? Go lay in the grass and do nothing? Sorry but no." I said slipping past Ritchie but he grabbed my wrist and I quickly reacted by harshly pulling my hand away which made Ritchie's finger nails scrap over my skin as I stared at him breathing slightly heavy. I blinked and ran into the woods losing them along the way.

I sat down in a tree hallow and just stayed there. After a bit I looked down at the scratch which was bleeding. God it hurt. It's not like a normal get a cut from a branch it's like almost a paper cut but with a nail. I hugged myself and I stayed there for a good 6 minutes before coming out.

*Ritchie's pov*

"Wow you scared him." My brother said

"Shut up how the hell was I suppose to know he would react like that I only wanted to know why he was patched up like that." I said

"Your an idiot brother you really are." Brandon said shaking his head.

"I- ...shut up." I said folding my arms

"Remind me he's your-" Brandon said before getting cut off

"Ritchie! Brandon! Can you guys get Devin I know he's always liked helping in the kitchen." Lisa said and I nodded before walking off with my brother.

"Great now we have to go looking for him." Brandon said

"Ugh let's just find him." I said and we walked into the forest.

We searched for him for a while before seeing  Devin walking back to the house. We all got back to the house and Devin was already in the kitchen. Like he said his dad came home and the house was basically full. Me and my brother had dinner in Devin's room which was oddly weird.

When I was finished with dinner I looked over and saw Devin laying in his bed stareing out the window.

"Is there something your looking for in the stars?' Brandon asked

"....ya my brothers. We use to stare at the stars all the time when we were younger.... I envy you two." Devin said before getting up and picked up our plates and went downstairs and started washing the dishes.

It wasn't long until we said bye to everyone and got into the car and started heading home.

"So how was it there did you have fun boys?" Dad asked

"Ya it was interesting." I said looking out the window

"That's good. That was a nice family." Mom said and I rolled my eyes.

Ya nice family.