Fun Hallway Tussles

*Brandon's pov*

Me and Ritchie came to the crowd of people all gathered around something. I saw Lucas as his hand got stepped on my what I would say the highschool Juniors. Yes they are known to be bad and since the school has both, Elementary, Highschool, and Collage classes highschool and college usually end up around in the same hallways.

I got upset and glared at them and Ritchie grabbed my shoulder as I saw Jakey holding back Bryan. They're both from the Protectors dorm and yes they are dating. Lucas pulled his hand away and I watched as Devin moved past everyone And as soon as he was within the ring he yelled as some donuts showed up in his hands.

I don't know why donuts but Devin jumped up and landed on top of the leader shoving their head down and shoved a donut into their mouth. He got up and grabbed one of the other and threw them onto the ground and did the exact same time. The last one tried to get within the crowd but they didn't let him pass and Devin walked over and pulled them to the ground and again shoved a donut into their mouth.

Devin walked over and helped pick up Lucas's stuff and put it away in Lucas's locker which so happens to be right there and I watched as the three started wheezing and coughing like a lot.

"Eat Spicy sauce you little shits." Devin said stareing at them with a grin that says 'I don't regret doing that to you.'

I heard the laugher of Eden from the crowd and people moved as they looked at him.

"That was great." Eden said and I stepped for forward.

I walked to Lucas and Devin had some bandages and I held out my hand and he looked at me before smiling and gave it to me. I took Lucas's hand and started to wrap it up and Devin handed me a patch and I looked up and saw the starting bruise on Lucas's lower left cheek. Like the main kick hit right under his left jaw which must hurt. I gently put the patch on his face and Ritchie, Bryan, and Jakey all dispersed the crowd.

"Jeez I thought I might have to hit them with my flames." Bryan said stepping forward.

"Well I geuss no need for that." Jakey said

"Yes no need I'm pretty sure Devin took care of it." I said looking at Eden who was cuddling his little brother.

"I have taught you well." Eden said and I looked at Ritchie who turned away jealous written all over his face.

"Hey so what's your names I'm not familiar with you two." Lucas said pointing at Bryan and Jakey with his good hand.

"Oh I'm Bryan."

"My name's Jakey."

"Lucas nice to meet you." Lucas said and I smiled at him

"So you two dating?" Bryan asked and I blushed and I looked at Lucas who just froze. Devin walked up and waved his hand in front of Lucas and no response.

"Well you broke him." Devin said

"It would seem so, but to answer your question not yet." Ritchie said and I glared at him.

"Great more crushes." Devin said almost unnoticeable but since he's close enough I heard him.

"Sorry sorry." Bryan said and Jakey chuckled.

"Well we should get going. I'm sure those meanies will be having themselves checked out after that one." Jakey said looking in the direction those three ran

"It's my specialty. Spicy donuts." Devin said as a normal sprinkled donut came to his hand and he bit into it.

"I find it funny you can do that." I said

"Yes." Devin said and the bell rang.

"Well class time. It was nice meeting you guys." Bryan said

"Bye and heal up well." Jakey said and Lucas waved by.

"Come on let's go." I said I know I have my next class with Lucas so I grabbed his good hand and grabbed his stuff he needed and I gently tugged him and he followed me.

I slight heard my brother whistle and I'm going to kick him for that later.

We made it to our next class and I saw down with Lucas in the seat next to me.

This is a good why to start a relationship right?

*Eden's pov*

God I have never been so proud in my entire life. Just watching Devin jump at them and shove those donuts I to their mouth was just so satisfying.

Ya he learned it from me, definitely. How he learned it from me well....

*Flashback*

I walked down an alleyway which was a shortcut to the house with Devin and Michael. We laughed together before someone pointed a gun at me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are trespassing on my turf."

"Your turf?" I asked with a smug face.

"Don't give me that look!" He yelled before he hung turned into flowers.

"What- what the hell!"

"Awe thanks for the flowers but you not my type." I said before grabbing a smaller version of a glitter bomb but it's not glitter it Onion and soap stuff.

I grabbed their head and pulled it back shoving the bomb into their mouth and closed their mouth forcing it to explode into their mouth and I shoved them to the side and continued to walk with my brothers.

*End of flashback*

Yup. Definitely from me.

I smiled as I walked to my next class. I walked until I saw Michael and I ran up to him.

"Hey little bro listen to this Devin beat up some people." I said smiling.

"He's not in trouble is he?" Michael asked

"Ok in all fairness those people deserved it." I said

"What's the full story?" Michael said as we walked together.

"Oh some highschool Juniors decided they didn't like being bumped into and Lucas was the one that bumped into them so they stepped on his hand and even kicked him in the face." I said

"Ouch jeez. Ok now tell me exactly what Devin did." Michael said and I could see that grin on his face.

"Devin got through the crowd and then yelled as he jumped on the leader and shoved a ghost pepper hot jelly filled donut and forced it down their throat. Grabbed the other two and shoved one into their mouths. Oh ya with all three of them he pinned down their heads so they don't do anything." I said and Michael laughed.

"God I want to feel bad but in all honesty I don't think they deserve pity." Michael said as we got to my classroom.

"Ya anyways see ya after school." I said entering my classroom.

"See you after school"