Aftermath

*Kit's pov*

I wasn't ever expecting this. Miss P had Bryan help with changing Devin so that he wouldn't be in his clothes when we put him in a warm bath. Why we aren't physically putting our hands on maybe his leg or something well the frost if melted with our hot bare hands would leave possible scars or even hurt Devin even more so we have to, defrost Devin.

Brandon, Lucas, David, and Mario are all at the dorm with the police. I'll hear more of what's going on after I help Devin but from what I heard don't think that guy will have functional limbs.

And Ritchie? He's letting out some lighting bolts on some dummies. I don't think he's going to want to talk for a bit.

Polly had me come in and Bryan had his hands on the side of the tub. I moved and put my hands on the other side providing heat as Polly got a semi large cup and posted hot water over Devin who after 10 or so minutes started coughing and some blood came out of his mouth.

"Internal damage. The blood must have froze and hurt his system." Miss P said as she pulled out a phone and punching in some numbers.

My attention went to Polly and Devin when Polly had Devin sit back and relax on a support and she put a warm wet towel over Devin's forehead.

"Ya if you could come here Lo'pho that would be great." Miss P said and I looked at Bryan who looked happy.

"If I remember correctly Lo'pho is your...." I trailed off.

"He's the Protectors dorms leader." Bryan said and I nodded before Devin coughed again a bit more blood coming out.

"I....h..ur...ts..." Devin said very slowly but I could only imagine what pain he's going through as of right now.

I could see some color return to Devin as Miss P had Polly continue to dump water over Devin's head. His chest and head got it hard along with his lower legs.

"Hey Devin at least try to keep your eyes open alright." Polly said and Devin's already half closed eyes opened a bit more.

"Ok I'm here." I looked over to see Lo'pho walk in and he saw us and immediately went to Devin.

"Thanks for coming Lo'pho." Miss P said

"Ok good he's wearing a towel." Lo'pho said and I removed one hand and dipped it in the water and splashed it onto Lo'pho who backed up.

"Oh course he does we aren't idiotic perverts cat." I said and Lo'pho licked his paw and rubbed it on his fur before looking at me.

"Yes yes sorry but Miss P you needed me here for what reason again?" Lo'pho asked

"We need you to heal Devin he's got some damages internally because of the freezing of a bit of his blood." Miss P said and Lo'pho nodded.

"Ya he's coughed blood a couple of times." Bryan said

"I see alright Bryan move over a bit I need to get close so the healing circle fully goes around Devin." Lo'pho said coming back over as I placed my hand back on the tub.

"Alright here." Bryan said scooting over.

"What... happened...to...him?" Devin asked looking at me.

"Let's just say Ritchie made sure he was destabilize. Don't think he'll be able to move anymore considering how many shocks he went through." I said and Devin lowered his head as Polly poared more water over Devin's head.

Lo'pho activated the healing circle and I could see Devin slowly relaxing. I'm glad that he's got in to much pain anymore but still this is probably going to impact him a lot.

It was another hour or so with breaks for me and Bryan of course before Miss P suggested pulling Devin put out.

Polly did that while and and Bryan stayed next to Lo'pho just in case Devin needed another healing circle.

Miss P and Polly are probably more suitable for changing Devin then I am. I mean teachers and assistant medical staff should be able to do these kinds of things. I looked over and Bryan who was looking at his hands.

"Something wrong or?..." I trailed off.

"No, I'm just....I'm insecure about my fire so the face that I could use it in a way that helped save someone's life just makes me feel a bit more conduct in my fire controlling ability because I didn't overheat the tub." Bryan said and I smiled.

"I geuss this experience despite it's bad event was a good thing to happen." I said and Bryan nodded.

"Ok Kit if you could tell Brandon to go see if he can calm down Ritchie that would be great. Make sure the message that Devin will be ok and fine gets across." Polly said and I nodded getting up.

"See ya Bryan and thank you so much." I said and Bryan nodded and smiled.

I left the room and went to go find Brandon. Hopefully he'll be close by so that the message gets out sooner. I walked outside and it was so dark and cloudy and thunder rumble in the sky very loudly but not to loud. I looked in the direction of the area just to see the lightning strike down.

"Well let's hope he calms down soon." I said walking away. I walked to Devin's and Ritchie's dorm which was closed off and the police was working with moving workers on getting every good furniture plus all of Ritchie's and Devin's belongings into a storage bin to be moved.

I found Brandon who was hugging Lucas problem for comfort or is comforting but I don't know. I walked over to the group and they saw me and bombarded me with questions but I told that all to be quite.

"I'll tell you guys what happened but Brandon you have a very important message to give Ritchie."