A Brothers Comfort and Tears

*Michael's pov*

Ok today's the day. We know where Ritchie's dorm is and I have basically been tracking Devin why I haven't shown myself well call it confirming things like a double check. A lot of people could have the name Devin but this is definitely the Devin I know.

I got dressed and looked at the time. 15 minutes till we absolutely have to be there but I want to go right now. I ran to Eden's room and slammed open the door and he jumped and tripped over the pants he was putting on.

"My god Michael knock!" He yelled and I picked him up using the shadows.

"Ya ya, but come on! We haven't seen Devin is 14 years!" I said

"Ya 14 years, does he remember us. I have to remind you of Devin so you wouldn't forget him." Eden said and I stopped and thought about it for a moment.

"We won't know until we see him." I said

"Heh. I was waiting for that answer." Eden said getting up.

"What do you-" I was cut off

"Let's go Michael. We've been waiting for this day for 5 days now. Let's go see our baby brother." Eden said and I smiled.

This was going to be so amazing.

*Devin's pov*

I ran downstairs after grabbing my towel. I have to be home soon because if I don't get home I'll make him angry. I don't want him to do what he did last time. I was about to go into the shower when I heard a knock at the door.

Jeez why now! I thought setting down my towel and walked to the door and cracked open the door and looked at the two people there.

"Hello?" I said before the one in black and purple pushed open the door made me fall before he jumped onto me and hugged me.

"It's been too long Devin." I heard him say and something about this voice felt familiar.

"Who-" I started before I quickly got very surprising but happy names.

"Michael."

"Eden."

Michael got off me and I looked at him in shock. I was basically laying on the ground my elbows kept me from fully laying down.

"Wait... Michael? Eden?" I asked and both nodded. Michael and Eden both sat at the doorway giving me some space but they where still close to me.

"Michael... Eden... As in 14 years-" I was cut off.

"As in 14 years away from each other. Ya I expected us to change quite a bit. God when I heard about you from mom I was overjoyed. Same with Michael." Eden said and I began to tear up.

"Oh-.... Little baby." Eden said

"Come here Devin." Michael said holding out his arms and I got up and flopped forward putting my ear against Michael's chest. It's something I always did as I baby. Michael's heartbeat was as I remembered and I began to cry holding Michael close.

"Hey were is my hug?" Eden asked and I looked at him as he gave me that same snarky smile but it was a friendly smile.

"Michael.... Eden...." I croaked before shifting around and pulled both of them into a hug while crying. I couldn't stop myself I felt so happy and yet so sad at the same time the overwhelming emotions wouldn't stop so I just cried.

I felt arms wrap around me, the grip was tight but so gentle I relaxed at the touch. I soon felt Eden's signature neck circles. He always like making circles on me and Michael's necks with his fingers. We always found it soothing.

I don't know how long I cried but I closed my eyes and let myself melt into my bothers touch. It's been so long since I've ever felt this, I don't want to let it go. However I realization ran through my head and I tried to pull away but they kept me close.

"Hey I need to go." I said softly.

"Why? We have so much to catch up on." Michael said

"I have something from home that I need." I said trying to lie my way out but they just kept me closer.

"Devin. We know what is going on. Maybe the name Hana will ring a bell. She's taking care of him. I promise your adoptive mom won't get hurt." Eden said

"Lisa.... No...I have to get back I don't believe it I have to be there I have to be there for auntie!" I said my voice getting louder each second.

"Devin calm down please I know you want to prevent bad things but you don't need to. Everything was already planned out." Michael said and I began to struggle in their hold.

"No... No...NO! PLEASE LET ME GO!" I yelled trying to get out but Eden just picked me up and Michael closed the door and locked it. They took me to the couch and Eden sat down with me in his lap keeping my head next to his shoulder.

"Shhh. Devin you will be ok. You don't have to worry anymore." Eden said but I just cried more.

"But I need to be there! He's going to hurt her! He'll hurt her and it'll be my fault! I don't want that to happen!" I yelled unaware that it was recorded.

"He won't hurt you again please calm down." Eden said

"No! I need to be there for auntie she was the only nice thing in this life!" I yelled

"Hey. Calm down she will be ok." Eden said

"I hate him.... I hate him so much I... I wish I wasn't scared of him I wish I got rid of him sooner auntie would be happy, she wouldn't have to think about those bad thing!" I said crying again.

"Devin?" Eden said in his soft tone.

"What?" I asked

"Do you trust me?" He asked

".... I do." I said

"Then trust me when I say everything will be ok." He said

"I sent the audio. Devin, today is the day that you are no longer going to see that man. I promise you." Michael said and I looked at him as the phone rang.

"Hello this is Michael and his brothers." Michael said and I heard it. Lisa.

"Devin, stay with your brothers. Everything is just fine here. I promise the police are here Hana just played the audio. That man, he's going to prison." Lisa said and I could almost smile.

He was really was going to be in prison. He was finally going to be not part of my life.

More tears streamed down as I my crying turned into childish wails as I cried. I felt Michael hug me and Eden hugged me and drew circles on my neck.

I couldn't be sadder and happier at the same time.