First Day of School

*Lucas's pov*

I was with Kit and David waiting at the front of the school for Devin. I was waiting here with David because me and David live close to each other and Kit just happened to be walking down the street when we walked by.

Devin drove in and got out and shook his head and smiled at us.

"Hey guys. You know you didn't have to wait for me." Devin said and his motorcycle disappeared.

"Nonsense if we're going to be in the same dorm we're staying together." David said

"You guys seemed nice so I'll hangout with you guys." Kit said

"Come on man lets get going." I said and we all started to walk.

"So Kit is it ok if I ask what kind of magic do you have?" Devin asked

"Oh no it's fine I'm a Fire Phoenix slayer." Kit said

"Devin and David know this but I'm a water god slayer." I said

"Oh that's cool. Even though it's water." Kit said

"Hah! I'm an Ice Devil slayer!" David said

"I have an arc of embodiment. Imagination magic basically." Devin said

"Wait what!? Isn't that like a lost magic?" Kit asked

"Ya but I have it and I know my...lost older brother had it too." Devin said slowing down.

"Oh I'm sorry man." I said patting him on his back.

"It's fine. It's been 14 Years I bet there living somewhere else." Devin said walking normally now.

"Come guys let's not miss the assembly!" David and and we ran to get to the auditorium. I smiled as we got there Kit, David, Devin, and I. I have I feeling we're a good group.

*Eden's pov*

I hate this so much. I probably wouldn't have came if it wasn't for the fact that Michael literally took me through the shadow realm to school in my PJs. It's fine because I switched out my clothes with my magic. Michael knew I could do that which is why he did what he did.

As we walked to the auditorium a lot of groups of people ran past us one group ahead of us though caught my eye. Group of four, the one that stood out the most though was the one wearing red. His clothes were really similar to mine and I'm very sure Michael saw it too.

"You know his favorite color was always red." I said

"You really think it's him? After all these years? Do you think he'll even remember us?" Michael asked and I watched the group start running to the auditorium.

"We only have one way to find out." I said and Michael looked down and sighed.

"Do you recognize anyone in that group?" Michael asked

"Yup, Kit. She's in the Divinus Magia dorm." I said

"Divinus Magia huh. We'll have to pay a visit." Michael said

"They won't like it but sure." I said

"Why won't they like it?" Michael asked

"Last leader that ran Grimeshade was a total ass to the others and he made Grimeshade a very unlikable group. I bet people are still sour about that and probably think Allumos is going to be the same way." I said as we entered the auditorium.

"I see. I guess that will change now huh." Michael said and I nodded

Speech, boring. Making sure Michael got home safely fine. Made sure he had everything pack, eh. Heading back to the school dorms and helping him unpack, yup.

Normal everyday things really. I sighed and flopped onto my bed and when Michael poked me I looked at him.

"What?"

"When would be a good time to visit Divinus Magia?" Michael asked

"Probably not for the next couple of days people are going to be settling in." I said turning my head away.

"....fine." Michael said shuffling away.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. God I really hope that was Devin and if it was. Well I'm going to kill a son of a bitch and take him back.

*Devin's pov*

Ok I was at my dorm room. No one was around so I pulled out the keys and unlocked it. It was decent for a two person dorm. I looked around and found my room. The door was red and it had a pretty flower pattern. I opened the door and set down my stuff.

I closed the door and imagined a couple of hooks that I put on either side of my door and a wood plank and put it on the hooks so my door was locked.

Why do this? It's a habit and one I should seriously stop. I sighed and I heard the door open and I heard voices but I didn't bother with knowing who was with me.

I started unpacking and I heard a knock on my door.

"Occupied. Your rooms the next one over!" I yelled and I heard someone say something like. Oh ok my other dorm mate is apparently here already.

I sighed as I finished unpacking and I just laid on my bed. Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and rested. I woke up a bit later and looked out the window. First night without being with that bastard of a fucking father.

I smiled and removed the wood and opened my door. The main light was on but it looks like my dorm mate is in his room.

Why am I saying dorm mate? Well the Divinus Magia dorms are basically a bunch of mini dorms all next to each other so ya.

I looked in the fridge and found that there was actually food in it. I grabbed the note and it read: dear students here is some food to start you off for the first couple of days I hope you enjoy.

I smiled and pulled out fixings for some sausages and some green beans and a salad. I smiled and looked around the kitchen familiarizing myself with where everything was before starting to cook.

Boiling the pot and adding green beans, heating up the pan and putting sausages in. I pulled out a cutting board and started to chop up the lettuce.

After I was finished with cooking I reached up to grab a plate but I was too short to reach until I felt someone behind me. I felt their chest on my back as they reached up and grabbed the plates.

"You know you can ask for help."

I looked behind me to see Ritchie as be stepped back and held out the plate.

"Great I'm dorm mates with you?" I asked with some sass in my voice.

"Ya, ya, you are." Ritchie said as I served myself.

"Be happy I made enough for two." I said before leaving to my room.

I locked the door and set my plate down before my face went red.

Why was he so damn close!!!!