The Other Dorms

(so I was asked not long ago. How are the other dorms sorted. Well I'll tell you then we can continue in on the chapter. Enjoy)

Divinus Magia: Divinus Magia is set up to have many small dorms all together sort of like an apartment but bigger rooms. The people who are there are there for the lessons that can only be given in that dorm or they did something bad and are making up for it.

Grimshade: the Grimshade guild is like Divinus Magia in how the dorms are set up because of how in the past it was known for some dark stuff but under new leadership the Grimshade logo changed and people are not being so dark anymore.

La Carnival: small dorm for now but is similar to the Protectors dorm which is one big dorm with a lot of rooms in it. La Carnival was recently established since the wandering coins dorm was over taken by Devils Tongue went the leader of the coins passed away and most of the students transferred.

Protectors: they probably have one of the biggest dorms because a lot of people support them in their actions of doing good. They are not hard to explain.

Devil's Tongue: the dorms are a bit banged up because the people don't care about keeping it nice, and the leaders of all the guilds have to keep an eye on them. They misbehave all the time and a lot of teachers have quite their job as teachers because of them. They do no good what so ever.
    __________________________________

*Ritchie's pov*

Ok three weeks is a literal record for me to have feelings and I'm not liking them. Like I know I'm Bi which is why when I was first with Flurry I loved her but still that took like a month and a week or something for me to except her.

Yet here I am, Devin's on my mind, and he cooks amazingly, and I don't know what to do with my damn feelings.

Now I would think jeez I'm gay but I'm Bi I have had feelings for both girls and boys but my feelings for Devin seem to over powers ones I felt before. Like I said this is like a record for me to have feelings.

"Ritchie!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Brandon.

"Jeez spacing out like you did when you and Flurry had a relationship. So who's it going to be now?" Brandon said looking at me then back down at his book.

I turned my head to the side rolling my eyes. "Non of your concern." I said

"You do realize I find out eventually right?" Brandon said

"I know but still I'm not saying." I said

"You know I'm gay so I'm just going to say it. My roommates pretty cute." Brandon and I almost spat out the water I was drinking.

"Why do you have to say it like that? And Boat? You think Lucas is cute." I said

"Yes . Yes I do and knowing you. You won't say anything until your dating." Brandon said and I huffed.

"Ya ya. I'm going to grab a different book." I said getting up.

We are in a private room in a library so we don't have to worry about being to loud. I put my book back and looked a bit more around until I saw an old face. A graduated student from Divinus Magia. Bjorn, he was great magic user and one that helped me out a bit with me and my brothers magic.

"Bjorn?" I said and he looked at me before smiling and walked over to me and hugged me

"Ritchie it's nice to see you. I would speak louder but you know we are in a library so I'll keep it down." Bjorn said

"Ya it's great to see you." I said as he set me down and I grabbed the book closes to me and I lead him to our room.

"Brandon!" Bjorn said as we walked in.

"Oh hey big man. It's been a while since we have seen you." Brandon said putting a book mark in the book he was reading.

"How's school? It started up a few weeks ago right?" Bjorn said taking a seat on the lap in the room. It's something we never question and I will never understand how he doesn't break things or get hurt.

"Well it's been almost maybe a month but ya. New people got their ranks and surprisingly they are pretty high." Brandon said.

"My new roommate got S class. He's got imagination magic, arc of embodiment." I said a s Bjorn nodded.

"A strong magic that if used wrong can cause great mayhem." Bjorn said and I nodded remembering Brandon in a prince suit.

"How's life now?" I asked holding back a laugh m

"It's good I recently sent in an application for the magic guard. I'll be getting results in a week and if that doesn't work out I have an application ready for another job." Bjorn said

"Wow that great news also my roommate has water god Slayer magic. He's A class." Brandon said

"We got some good students this year, huh." Bjorn said chuckling.

We sat there and talked catching up before we had to leave. Signing out and we went back to our respective dorms. I walked in and I saw Devin laying on the couch. I got closer and saw he was asleep and I noticed he had been crying.

Did he cry himself to sleep?

I looked around before see an open lock in Devin's hand. I bent down and looked at it. It had a small picture of him and I'm going to assume brothers. I looked at the other side and it was blank what ever was there it's not there anymore.

I got up and walked to twords the closet and grabbed an extra blanket and put it over Devin.

Rest well.