Emotional Breakdown

*Ritchie's pov*

I groaned as I sat there. Brandon and Lucas sitting at the table with me. I was sit in their dorm.

"You going to say what happened or just be a huge mystery about it." Lucas asked

"Just my awkward situation with Devin." I said

"Oh? What happened to make it awkward?" Brandon asked and I knew why he was interested.

"...you know me and Flurry are supposed to be dating right?" I asked

"Yes." Brandon said nodding

"Well I got frustrated Devin tried to help out I yelled at him, he got sad, I tried to comfort him, and.....I kissed him, it's been awkward since." I said leaving out some bits for obvious reasons.

"You kissed Devin?!" Lucas yelled in surprise.

"Yes..." I said quietly.

"Wow. Kit's going to be shipping all of us." Lucas said and Brandon snorted.

"I mean I wouldn't mind." Brandon said and Lucas threw a pillow before heading upstairs. Lucas had a very visible blush.

"Blush boy." I said and Brandon chuckled.

"Ya....so it's been awkward between you and Devin. Explains a lot as is." Brandon said and I nodded as I got up and grabbed and apple and sat down again

"Also, yesterday you heard that yell right?" I said

"Oh ya no David and Mario are a thing but I don't think they confessed in a normal fashion." Brandon said and I could only assume what they did.

"Must have been.... interesting." I said

"Indeed. If we see bruises you know where." Brandon said and looked at me.

"Ya don't ask. Or do as to make him embarrassed." I said and Brandon snorted

"How about not speaking about it." Lucas said and I looked up at him.

"What you jealous? You know I could-" Brandon got hit with some water and Lucas was tomato red.

".....no." Lucas said before going to his room slamming the door shut.

I felt some strong wind and I looked at Brandon as he dried himself off.

"He totally wants to at some point." I said

"Ya. Not today through." Brandon said and I rolled my eyes before Brandon picked up the remote and turned on the TV.

He put on the new and we just sat there and watched the news for a bit. Nothing big had been happening which is good. Let's keep it calm.

*Devin's pov*

I left the TV on to listen to the podcast that was on and I watched as Michael and Eden argued over something stupid again.

"My god don't you guys have a game to prepare for?" I asked and they both stopped and looked at the time and Eden made a bolt for it.

"Bye Devin we love you!" Eden shouted.

"See ya later Dev's!" Michael yelled as they both ran.

I sighed finally happy as I turned off the water and dried off my hands. I smiled at the clean kitchen and I walked up to my room and organized it before I noticed that the new changed. I walked downstairs and walked behind the couch before my heart sunk.

A prison break.

One certain jailer.

He got out and wasn't caught yet.

I felt my breathing get faster and I turned made the tv blow up in a malfunction and I walked before collapsing my breathing quickened till I was in full panic and my ears rang.bi didn't even realize that someone else had showed up in the dorm till I felt arms wrap around.

"Devin?"

*Ritchie's pov*

I talked with my brother when the news changed suddenly and I looked in a horror shock as the new talked about a prison break but the most regretful thing to hear was that he got away from the police.

"Are you kidding me?!" Lucas yelled as he then turned and grabbed the knife from the kitchen and threw it at the nearest wall to him and he angrily walked over and grabbed the tv screen.

"Are you fucking kidding!? Why? Why out of everyone did it have to be THAT FILTHY BASTARD!"Lucas yelled in frustration before stepping away from the tv.

"You good?" Brandon asked and just like that Lucas turned around rabidly and violently shoved his foot through the screen of the tv breaking it.

"That's a clear no. Lucas calm down." I said as Brandon got up and hugged Lucas.

"...no no no no no...wait...Devin." Lucas said and he looked at me.

"You can blink back right?" Lucas asked and I nodded.

"Blink to Devin." Lucas said

"Wait why-" I stopped as it clicked and I got up.

"Just go damn it he's going to have a fucking panic attack if he sees this." Lucas yelled and I nodded a bit scared of Lucas's tone as he yelled.

I focused and blinked into my dorm and right then and there I saw our own tv blown up but Devin was sitting on the ground having a panic attack.

"Davin." I said walking over and I moved his arms despite his unwillingness to move them and I wrapped my arms around him while his arms wrapped around me.

"Follow my breathing please." I said as I made my breathing more apparent to him and it took about a couple minutes but slowly Devin calmed down and I looked at him as he still had tears running down his eyes.

"Devin?" I asked and it took a Mom but Devin slowly looked up his eyes met mine and I slowly put my forehead on his.

"Are you calming down?" I asked and Devin looked down and nodded moving his head onto my chest. His grip lighted but he didn't let go, so I didn't either.

"He's out..." Devin said his voice quite and shakey.

"I know. I know but I won't let him get to you I promise." I said and I felt more water droplets on my shirt.

"I need to tell Michael and Eden, I need to tell Lisa, she'll be in danger." Davin said and I moved one arm and gently put it under Devin's chin lifting it up so I could see Devin's eyes.

"It'll be ok Devin." I said as I moved picking up Devin and setting him down so that he was sitting in my lap.

I saw a blush on Devin's face and I smiled as I leaned in and at first he seemed a bit scared but soon our lips touched and Devin slowly melted into my kiss.

I could only smile internally as we stayed kissing for a bit before breaking the kiss and Devin rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too, Ritchie."