Safety

*3rd person*

Hana stood there. She was standing next to her boss and the meeting was going to start when the boss asked where Devin was. Devin's father replayed with a he should be here soon.

Hana shook her head as they started talking. Hana looked over at Lisa and shortly went to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"If you want anything from that man I recommend you get things for it. Police should be here in 10 minutes." Hana said

"Wait what?" Lisa asked and Hana winked at her.

"I know two little boys that are lost brothers of Devin. If Devin's not happy here it's because of that man." Hana said and she went back to her boss.

Lisa looked at the group before she got up and went to her room. Pulling out a box of supplies and grabbed three pieces of paper. Lisa took a deep breath and smiled. If what Hana said was correct Devin can finally be free from that man.

Walking downstairs Devin's dad had a shocked face as police ran in pointing guns. The boss looked at all of them in shock and the leader of the police force walked up and pulled out a small paper.

"Mr. Your are under arrest for child abuse and abuse to your second wife and the murder of your first one." He said

"What do you mean!? I didn't do any-" Devin's father was cut off when Hana's phone went off. She picked it up and pulled an audio. Devin's voice cried in the back ground as Eden's and Michael's voices kept Devin calm.

"You. You abused that poor child! You, your going to taint my business! How dare you even come close to my business. Your fired! I never want to see your face near my business again!" Boss man yelled at he stepped back.

"Alright your coming in by law." The police said grabbing and forcing Devin's dad to the ground putting magic draining cuffs on him.

"Wait I want him to sign all three of these papers!" Lisa said coming over and showed the police what the papers are and they agreed. Folding each one so only the signing bar was available to see the police shoved the man over to the papers and gave him and pen.

Leaving a shock gun at the man's side so that they could take him down if he did anything, he signed the paperwork and the pen was taken away as most of his fancy clothes was torn off. Business cards, phone, wallet, everything else value or dangerous was confiscated.

"The first paper you signed was our divorcement paper. Bastard I can't believe I loved you!" Lisa yelled and man glared at her.

"The second one is that I have full custody of Devin. He's now my kid." Lisa said and the man got furious.

"The last one is that 1/3 of your money will go to me and the other 2/3 will go to Devin's savings account. When you get out of prison if that's even going to happen. You won't have anything you dirty bastard." Lisa said turning away as a police officer put soft blanket around her.

Being shoved out of the house Hana smiled. This will be the best day Devin has and she was happy her boy's were spending it with him.

*Eden's pov*

Michael fell asleep on my left side and Devin fell asleep on my lap. I looked down at my sleeping baby brother. At least Michael won't need to be called baby brother. He never liked it, I can call Devin baby brother.

I looked at Devin's red tear stained eyes before I heard juggling. The door of the dorm opened and an angry Ritchie came and when he saw us he was about to yell but I made a sock appear in his mouth and his muffled yelled was heard.

I looked over at Miss P and Polly and held up my finger and pointed at Devin and Michael.

"Ritchie calm down and keep your voice down." Miss P said as Ritchie looked at me angered while taking the sock out of his mouth.

"Eden. What happened here." Polly asked

"I'm having a happy moment with my brothers." I said simply and Ritchie looked at me.

"Brother!?" He almost yelled

"Yes brothers. Now keep it down I want Devin to have a good day today." I said and Ritchie looked at Devin.

"Why does he look like he's been crying for hours?" Ritchie asked his voice hinted a anger.

"Because he's happy to see me and Michael it's been 14 years. Also a shit bag of a man got arrested so Devin's happy about that." I said

"Ah yes the most recent new stated someone getting arrested." Miss P said

"Why was the door locked?" Polly asked.

"To make sure Devin didn't get back to the house. Mine and Michael's goal was the keep him here long enough for that man to be arrested. Now that he is Devin won't have to worry about him." I said

"I see. Well there's your answers Ritchie. Just remember to keep your keys on you ok." Polly said.

"Alright." Ritchie said walking away.

"Rest well with your brothers." Miss P said and I nodded.

I looked down at my brothers and smiled. We can be a happy family again.