An Unnecessary Argument

*Devin's pov*

So we finally figured it out. Hana and Lisa have crushes on each other. They are taking things slowly which is awesome but still Lisa deserves so much better and this is definitely better.

I smiled to myself before turning off the tv. I yawned and shook my head before walking up to the stairs. I'm a bit worried for Ritchie because he hasn't come out of his room yet.

I knocked on it and waited till Ritchie answered.

"What do you want?" He asked and I tried to peak into his room but he just stepped in my way.

"I said what do you want?" Ritchie said

"I wanted to check up on you you haven't come out of your room in a while." I said and Ritchie rolled his eyes

"Don't worry about it." He said and I raised an eye brow.

"That doesn't sound reassuring." I said and I knew Ritchie was mad but I think think he was this mad.

"I said don't worry about it why the hell are you poking your nose into my business!" He yelled at me his anger very visible now.

"Because I'm worried you idiot!" I yelled back.

"I never asked for your help!" He yelled

"Oh so I'm not allowed to come and check up on you!?" I yelled

"Yes. I don't see how this is your problem." Ritchie said and I got frustrated at this point.

"Oh really. It's not my problem, it became my problem as soon as I became your dorm mate!" I yelled trying to get to him.

"Then leave." He said and I stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"The leave the damn dorm! This isn't your problem!" Ritchie said before opening his door and slammed it shut.

I looked down my heart sunk as I felt bad. I slowly walked away back down to the kitchen where I had some spare donuts and I grabbed one before going to my room slowly closing it before I left tears.

I just wanted to help him. Something clearly was bothering him and I wanted to help but I geuss he doesn't need it.

I frowned before going to my phone and grabbed it and a pair of headphones and connected them and put on the calmer part of my playlist. I pulled the covers over and laid in bed. Tomorrow is Saturday so I geuss I can once again cry myself to sleep.

*Ritchie's pov*

Why the hell did I do that!? What the hell was I fucking thinking!? That was fucking Devin. Devin! For crying out loud he was just worried ya didn't need to snap at him.

I sighed in frustration. I hate my parents right now. They told me that when I get out of collage me and Flurry are you move in together to ya know keep up the good family bonds.

I sighed as I got up and calmed down before going to Devin's room. I walked over and knocked on his door but I didn't hear anything so I slowly checked to see if he locked his door or not which he didn't. I slowly opened the door to see a organized room with some wild things on the floor.

I looked over and saw Devin's figure on the bed and I walked over seeing he had headphones on. I sighed and poked him and he slowly looked at me and I saw that he had been crying.

"If your here to tell me to leave I'll leave in the morning." Devin said and my heart sunk.

"No. Your not moving out. I'm here to say sorry." I said and Devin removed his headphones.

"Sorry?" Devin asked facing me a bit more.

"Ya. I'm sorry that I took my frustrations out on you. You didn't deserve that." I said looking around his room.

".... It's ok." Devin said sitting up.

I smiled before looking around his room I saw home get up and picked up a couple of things and I smiled thinking I would help him. I picked up a book accident getting up right next to Devin's arms accidentally hitting my head on his hands as he carried some larger books. I grabbed his arm to try to keep him balanced but we just fell over. I groaned as I opened my eyes and my eyes met Devin's.

They're such a pretty red.

*Devin's pov*

I heart raced as I made contact with Ritchie's electric blue eyes. We stared for a bit before I looked down and better saw our position and I blushed. He was literally on top of me and as he got up into a hand and knees position his leg went right up between mine.

"I..." I started but stopped when I met Ritchie's eyes again.

(Spice. Be warned)

I saw Ritchie's expression. It was serious but in a different way. I was going to try to move to avoid any more possible awkwardness but I stopped what Ritchie moved his leg.

His leg grinded against me and I couldn't help but try to hold back this oddly nice feeling. I put one hand over my mouth and tired to not make a sound but that only made Ritchie go slightly faster.

I held it in as long as I could not noticing what Ritchie was going until he actually did it. He pulled on my shirt and kissed my neck before bitting it. Even with my hand covering my mouth I couldn't stop the noise that came from my mouth.

"Ah~"

I blushed even more when I did that this time both my hands were over my mouth and I think Ritchie realized what he had done and stopped.

I was about so say something but Ritchie got up and left my room in a hurry. I blinked in shock before getting up slowly a d walked to my mirror. I gently pulled down my shirt and saw the bruise. No not a bruise, a hickey.

I imagined a pillow and I crouched down shoving my face into the pillow groaning in embarrassment.

God I hope it's not awkward tomorrow