Two

Imani

March 12th, 2021

The photoshoot was so much fun I enjoyed every moment that was created today. ELLE was so nice and welcoming and I am just grateful to have my own cover.

My phone was dinging nonstop and I seen my tweet go viral. I got in the car and spoke to my driver before checking the app.

TINA SNOW liked and retweeted your tweet
icy prince$$ liked your tweet
JORDYN WOODS liked your tweet
Victoria Monèt liked your tweet

victoria monèt: GO BESTIE

TINA SNOW ❄️ : purrr fren

dylanobrien: 👀

unersname: UH OH DYLAN SHOOTING HIS SHOT

username5: omg dylan gimme your phone
uesername2: 👀👀
imanihanbag: HOT GIRL SPRING👀

Great now I have to deal with his ass. My phone began to ring and it was Vic.

"Bitchhhh." She exaggerated. "You didn't tell me y'all were talking again."

I glared at her over the phone. "We aren't he just followed me today! I am not following him back so I hope that his fans realize that so they don't get their hopes up."

The phone went silent. "Um I wouldn't hold my breath."

"Why?" I asked knowing I was going to regret it.

"They found your old graduation photos together." Vic announced. I slapped my forehead and groaned.

"Now they are really going to speculate. What is wrong with him?" I spoke going to his page. Woah he is an activist now ?

"Imani.." Vic called. I hummed in response as I was cyber stalking my ex classmate. "Are you cyberstalking him?"

"No." I said going through his likes.

"Imani Chanel!" My best friend said through the phone.

"Girl, I can hear you." I reassured.

"Mm. Whatever. Why don't you call him?" She asked.

"Because... I'm busy. I work every day and I like that. I don't have time to socialize so I don't want to hurt his feelings. Dylan is very clingy and I don't need someone like that in my life." I explained. She smirked over the phone. I smacked my lips and she flipped the camera onto Hazel who was making the cutest face.

"Yeah Haze, tell her! You tell her girl." Vic said hyping up her seed. I rolled my eyes. "So when does your flight land?"

"Later on tonight, I gotta meet with my realtor in a little bit but now I am going to get something to eat with Tim before heading home." I told her. She raised her eyebrows before saying Tim loudly.

I rushed to grab my airpods while she was laughing over the phone. "You get on my nerves."

"You love me." She sung. I nodded.

"I can't wait to be closer to you." We pulled up at the restaurant I was meeting him at. "We can have sleepovers and movie nights. Like when we're in high school."

"Awe yeaah. I remember that. Those were the days." She sighed. There was a silence before my phone beeped.

323-xxx-xxxx
Hey

who is this?

323-xxx-xxxx
Dylan....
WAIT DONT BLOCK ME
i dm'd victoria to get your number since yours are off when you dont follow people