Twenty One

Imani

August 14th 2021

It's been a couple of days after Leon showed up at my front door, I had called Dylan to ask him where he was and he didn't respond. I ended up calling Vic and John to help me carry him inside. We called an ambulance and made sure his mom was notified.

His mom was keeping me updated, the doctor's say he's in an alcoholic coma. I sent her my regards and sighed. I haven't spoke to Dylan since that day and I just let him have his space.

If wanted to talk/see me then he would.

I was currently at Doja's house getting ready for the party and we were making TikToks.
I had curled my hair for the party and did my makeup. It wasn't too much but I looked good.

Amala was on live going through different wigs asking her followers for advice. I was scrolling on Twitter and seen Dylan trending. He went viral for doing TikTok dances. "Ams, Dyl did a dance to your song, get into it yuh."

She walked over to me and I showed her the video. "He the only motherfucker with rhythm. Send me that."

I texted her the video as I received a text from my boyfriend.

O'Boyfriend 🪐
Babe look!
Attachment: 2 videos

They have me doing TikToks I actually like them

mm babe you're trending on twitter

O'Boyfriend🪐
Damn. Well I'll come over there tonight and we can watch Hamilton and eat chinese

i left you messages saying i'm not going to be home today or tomorrow cause i'm going to a party with doja and meg

O'Boyfriend🪐
Baby, I'm sorry. I left you hanging. I'll text you later..

dylan you're about to piss me off. why the hell didn't you tell me you were going to be with your friends? why did i have to learn that from a damn tiktok?
who is she?

O'Boyfriend🪐
She's just my cast mate. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, we got drunk and it slipped my mind.
I know that's no excuse but I forgot.

dylan you forgot about you girlfriend for TWO DAYS?!? like you were drunk for forty eight hours?
ok
im done with this conversation. i'll text you when i feel like dealing with your shit
Read 5:28 PM

After he left me on read I posted the selfies I took yesterday and then logged out of Twitter. I did the same for Instagram and just stayed on YouTube.

Surprisingly enough, TikTok hasn't banned me. I'm still expecting it, but I uploaded the ones to Need to Know and Get into It (Yuh).

Doja was in the first one and I laughed.

"Yo, yo, your shit is blowing up like crazy." She mentioned. "Not you being the black Madison Beer." I cackled at her statement.

"I'm not the black version of anyone. I'm Imani Chanel, that's that. So I'm meeting with a label before the party you think, you could drop me off?" I spoke, she inhaled her vape and nodded.

"When?" She asked, I looked at my watch.

"At like two thirty-ish." I answered. She nodded and I went to get dressed.