Nineteen

Imani

After I texted the groupchat, they all agreed to meet up at my house tomorrow night. I was cleaning around the house before Dylan got back from the gym. He wanted to bulk up for his possible role at Marvel.

I had ordered crab legs, cajun rice, shrimp, smoked sausage and for dessert I had two lemon cakes.

I made sure my incense were burning as I finished cleaning up the entire house. I went upstairs to change into comfy clothes before I popped up at Amala's house.

She lived in the neighborhood across from Z's house, so I decided to talk to her before everyone showed up.

I had my playlist booming as I pulled into her driveway. I knocked on her door and pushed the button to her doorbell. I waited a few minutes before I seen my friend open the door. She didn't even say anything, just opened the door further so I can walk in.

She was wrapped in her cover and I followed her to the area she was inhabiting. "Why are you visiting me? Surely I am not of that importance."

I rolled my eyes at her words before sitting next to her. "You blocked everyone."

"Yeah." She trailed. "So? I didn't block you."

"Amala, you can't shut all of your friends out and be like this- why am I not blocked?" I responded.

"Because, Imani. You are the glue that holds everything together. Yes, you do screw up your relationships and other shit but one thing about you, you keep your friends very well taken care of- I love that about you." Amala confessed.

"Unfortunately this isn't your battle to resolve, I appreciate your visit. I just feel like if Jordyn wants to rebuild our relationship- she needs to pop up." My friend explained. I nodded and pulled her into a hug. I felt her tears and I rubbed her back.

"I don't keep friends, usually, you know this. And being this emotional about a friendship has never been the case, but you, Vic, Di and Jordyn. Y'all are family and I took that to heart. I really did Ima." I consoled her while she vented to me and we sat in silence for ten minutes- approximately.

"I know love- that's why I'm here for you, okay. It's okay to breakdown and be to yourself. Just let me know when you want company okay?" I replied and when I stood up she pulled me down.

"Just stay a little longer, please." Doja whispered. I nodded as we cuddled and watched Tom and Jerry. I heard Doja's light snores and I carried her to her bed. I kissed her forehead and closed her door. I'm glad she gave me a key and I locked the door behind me.

I drove back to my house and it was an hour or two before the girls were set to come over and went to text the gc.

Pretty Women

so i went to see amala today

Diamonté ❄️
Is she okay? I've been on set all day, I haven't gotten a chance to see her.

she's not taking this well. she wants her space.

Jordy Baby💫
I'm going to go over there and see her tomorrow. I have to do a shoot in the am, but I'll see her afterwards.

alright.

Vic🤎Bestie
Are we still coming over tn? or is that being rescheduled.

im rescheduling it since doja needs some time. then when she's ready we can discuss where we go from here

I locked my phone and sighed, grabbing some of the crab legs to eat before refrigerating them. I warmed up the cajun rice and added that to my bowl. The door opened and it was Dylan, he placed his key down and walked over to me.