Twenty Five

ofc im uploading on HIS BIRTHDAY OMG HE'S THIRTY 😭 been in LUV with him since he was TWENTY THATS BIZARRE. dylan has all of his wives and girlfriends (us) and husbands and boyfriends out there that truly love and support him. i feel like we're the best fanbase ngl😭

anyways

onto the chapter

------

Dylan

I was staring at my stunning ass girlfriend while she was sleeping.
Did she really just suggest we move in together? I mean I know how she feels about her space and sometimes she doesn't want me near her. Moving in is a huge step and could make or break our relationship. I mean I stay the night of course, but I always went home. I stayed at an apartment thirty minutes away and I'm never there because I'm always filming.

When Imani and I started dating she would stay over, until one day Tyler Posey decided to show up unannounced and jumped on my girlfriend and I nakedly.

After that she made sure I always came over, yes I took T-Pose's key, but I kinda missed my apartment sometimes.

Imani's my home and wherever I'm with her that's where I am happiest. I was on Zillow, looking for houses to rent in our area. Whether or not she was serious, I wanted to get ahead start so she wouldn't have more things to stress about.

I didn't notice when I fell asleep until I woke up to my girlfriend bringing me breakfast. The smile stuck to my face as I gave her many kisses. We were eating and watching the Fairly Odd Parents, when I hear one of our phone ring. Imani rushed to answer the phone and went outside her bedroom. I leaned over to place my plate on the table, when my phone began to vibrate.

It's my mom, so I answered with one quick swipe. "Hi mom."

"How are you, Dylan?" She asked me.

"I'm great, I just woke up. Imani made breakfast." I said with a cheeky grin, although she can't see me.

"That's great how's my favorite doing?" My mom asked about Mani. Her and my mom have this bond I will never understand. They are so close and I love that because my mom's the best person in the world, but I used to be her favorite. Now my girlfriend is..

I can't blame her, Imani is the epitome of daughter in law and wife.

"She's on the phone, with her manager I think." I said lowly.

"I heard she's acting now as well. I'm so proud of her." There was a pause. "Of both of you. You guys have been together since you were six years old united at the hip and now my babies are grown up. In love with each other." My mom's sniffles were heard through the phone and I sighed. She does this all the time, every phone call. Imani walks back in the room with a smile on her face.

"Your daughter in law is back." I announced causing her crying to cease. Imani smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ima bear, Hi. How are you?" My mom said loudly, making me place her on speaker.

"Hi mom, I'm great I just found out my video for Fantasy is trending number one on YouTube." She squealed and I heard my mother cheer over the phone.

"We are so proud of you back home. Keep making us proud by being yourself and keep that son of mine out of trouble." I glared at the phone and Imani laughed.

"Will do mom. I love you. Hug Nana for us." Imani says laying on my shoulder.

"You know it. Stay safe okay, I want a wedding before my grandkids." My mom blurted before I took the phone off speaker. All I heard before she hung up was to send her a picture of the ring I bought Imani.