Twenty Nine

Dylan

After I asked the Lyft driver to stop by In N Out, I ordered Imani's meal and mine. I noticed she was dozing off, so I moved my hand near her inner thigh and she was at full attention.

We were now home and I was carrying our goodie bags which had edible cheetos in them. Along with shroom smoothie which Imani is holding.

"I just can't help to be sexual. Tell me ya schedule. I got a lot of new tricks for you-" Imani sings loudly, while spreading her legs and dancing. "Baby just saying I'm flexible." She falls elegantly into a split and I felt my dick grow at the sight of her ass sitting perfectly.

She was so animated in her current state. My woman, the lady love of my life had ten shots and two cups of Megan's knockout punch- yet she is having the time of her life.

"Your exciting, boy come find me- your eyes told me, girl come ride me. Fuck that feeling both us fighting, could he try it?" She continued to sing before she got up and took my hand as we both went upstairs.

Imani went to the bathroom and I tried to relax my junior. "Dylan." I heard her call and he woke back up.

"Yeah, babe." I responded as she came out in nothing but her lace bra and fishnet tights that drive me crazy. Her heels were still on as she strut over to where I was.

"You remember that time in high school, where those mean basketball players said that you couldn't get a lap dance from me?" She mentioned as I recalled that embarrassing day for me. She straddled my lap and breathed on my neck. "Well you are going to get these for the rest of your life."

Dance for You x Beyoncé

She was singing along with the music and literally dancing for me. I know there was a definite tent in my pants. Her choreography was excellent, the way she moves is indescribable. Her body and the music work together and she is such a talented being.

It looked like she was doing the exact moves from the video- not that I'm complaining but I am definitely blaming Beyoncé for when I impregnate my girlfriend.

"I'ma take this time to show you how much you mean to me, cause you are all I need." She sang while making eye contact with me. "No money can emphasize or describe the love that's in-between the lines boy, look into my eyes." She was back on my lap dancing and feeling on me. "While I'm grinding on you this is beyond sex I'm high on you. If it's real then you know how I feel."

I kissed her and held her up, I walked around to the otherside of her bed before kissing every inch of her body. I licked above her navel and she moaned loudly. "Like music to my ears." I mumbled. I undressed myself before glancing at the most amazing woman I have ever met and been with. "You are so damn beautiful."

I took off her bra and immediately sucked on her breasts as her groans were making my member throb. I felt her grab him and palm him while I was sucking her other breast. I left love bites on each one before taking the tights off of her. "Wouldn't want to ruin those- let's save those okay." She nodded at my words and I grabbed her throat.

"Use your words, princess." I reminded. We were so close I felt her pool and I sighed.

"Yes, let's save them." She said causing me to kiss and lick her neck. After removing her tights, I kissed her inner thighs and left marks before attaching my tongue to her clit. She was tense and I felt her thighs squeeze my head. I added a finger and kept my rhythm while listening to her moans flood the whole house. "Dyl, I'm close."

I added two fingers and sped up the rhythm I felt her liquids a little more than usual and I realized. She just squirted on me. "Did I just-" Imani started. She covered her face and I removed her hands, gave her the biggest kiss while rubbing her clit again.