Thirty Three

Imani

I am a fiancée, I am extremely happy right now. It's been a week since Dylan proposed and I have been working with a wedding planner. This was our last day in New York and we were currently at the house we rent here.

His name is Theo and I have gotten so much done, since my father heard I was engaged he went ahead a forwarded that banking information over to me which contained my funds.

Woah.

My dad has been keeping fifteen million dollars in a spare account for years. Where did he get that ability to save from? I swipe my card even when the service is free.

Dylan and I agreed to use some for the wedding and considering how intimate I wanted it to be that wouldn't be a problem.

I wanted no more than two hundred people. My family, Dylan's family and friends. My friend's guests since they were going to be in the wedding.

Maid of Honor:
Victoria

Bridesmaids:
Amala
Diamonté
Zendaya
Megan
Normani
Crystal
Chlöe
Halle
Ariana

Dylan was still configuring his list while I was scheduling the wine and cake tasting. I have already arranged the flowers and table placements.

I was surprised that between Theo and I how much we've accomplished. Now we just needed to wait for the venue manager to call us back.

Our save the dates were printing and we were mailing these as soon as possible.

We agreeded on the day May 4th because we both love Star Wars and how cool would it be to have that as an anniversary date.

Now the color scheme was light blue or pastel blue and grey. I had already ordered my wedding dress, it was Versace. Dylan ordered his suit with my dress, so we could correspond.

My bridesmaids dresses were also ordered because I scheduled a fitting for everyone in March. I was having food truck as vendors because it's more convenient and it saves money.

I left all the other stuff up to Theo and now all I had to do was relax.

We decided not to go all out for my birthday, even though I was turning thirty. I have a wedding to plan and land to buy. Tomorrow we were supposed to be going with my dad and Lauren to look at some land, near Manhattan.

Los Angeles is pretty cool, but very fucking expensive and I want to be away from the crowd, so does Dylan. I mean we did discuss buying this house in the neighborhood then waiting til our first kid is born to move and build our home.

Then we kept discussing the matter and we both decided to just go ahead and build the house and raise all of our children under the same roof.

Our budget was ten million, five million for the land and five million to build our house. Lauren found us a few non-cursed land with the nearest neighbor being five minutes away.

This new gated community was being built and Lauren was speaking with the builders and important people. Apparently it's the same company we're renting with now so when we complete our year here it will show well on our history.

Right now Dylan and I were creating the seating charts or just a draft. We found other cool things to do for the wedding. I seen on TikTok this woman had a live painter and I booked her.

I'm going to do three outfit changes. My down the isle dress, my performance outfit and my reception outfit. Vic was already using my card to order things and Dylan was talking to my brother about things that us millennials would do.