Five

Imani

After I ended the live I put my phone on do not disturb mode, hearing a knock on my door I sprung out of bed and raced to the door. There was a moment of silence, until I opened the door to see my chinese food.

I sighed in relief, picking up the fifty dollar meal, and placing it on the table. I started eating, turned on some cartoons and enjoyed serenity.

I heard a knock on my door but I ignored it because my food was already here.

Thirty minutes passed, I finished my food, took my medicine and before I knew it, I was knocked.

_________

I woke up from my zen night last night with a huge stretch. I smiled to myself before relaxing in bed for a few minutes, then stepped onto the cold floor. I was across from the window and the sun was shining brightly on the city.

"Hello, LA!" I greeted. I checked the hotel clock for the time and it was eight-thirty in the morning. I decided to do some yoga poses before getting in the shower, making sure my bonnet was on so I didn't get my hair wet.

That reminded me to find a salon to go to when my roots are showing. I still had a perm because my hair was down my back. Although natural hair is the trend and style now I enjoy my hair straight.

Thirty minutes passed, I got out the shower to get ready for Lunch with Dylan. A spirit must be helping me because normally, no means no.

I chose three outfits for today. The first was slightly ripped boyfriend jeans, a crop top and my white airforce ones.

The second outfit was a brown sundress, some strappy sandals and to top it off a hat.

The third outfit were some high waisted jean shorts from my collection last year, a mortal kombat shirt and my original vans.

I chose the second outfit along with my telfar bag and glasses from my line. I checked out myself in the mirror and decided to add a necklace.

 I checked out myself in the mirror and decided to add a necklace

I sprayed my R.E.M. perfume by Ariana Grande which was my favorite at the moment, along with my Tom Ford Bitter Peach.

I take my watch off the charger and the time was now eleven-thirty. I sighed before grabbing my bag, looking for my brush and straightener.

I searched for my hair and makeup jacket, that I use whenever I do my face and hair my outfit is still clean.

Zipping up the jacket, I took out my makeup bag and I looked for my head scarf to lay my edges. I cleaned off the hotel table, laid out my supplies and began to work.

I started with my hair, I lathered the Chi silk infusion through it and started to blow dry it. Thirty-five minutes after blow drying my hair, I straightened it for forty minutes leaving my hair to flow down my back, towards my butt.