Thirty Six

before you read the chapter i just want to to thank every single one of you for reading. this book is at 1k wow ilove yall sm
tbh i didnt think this book would be loved or appreciated <3
BIG THANKIES IN THE CHAT
i have another BWWM that's out called Billionaire Playgirl Philanthropist, the face claim is Ryan Destiny and the love interest is Matthew Gray Gubler ( reid from criminal minds)
if your interested.. check it out.

alright enough of the free promo
enjoyy

_______________

Imani

January 24th, 2022

I woke up in bed with a shit ton of balloons around me and I smiled.

It's my birthday.

Oh my God, I'm thirty.

I got out of bed to stretch when I felt Dylan behind me. "Move, ho!" I said, making him pick me up and throw me on the bed.

"Happy birthday, fiancèe of mine. The future Mrs. O'Brien." He gave me tiny kisses all over and I kissed him. The door had opened and I seen Di, Vic and Amala with a breakfast tray, candles in the waffles.

"Happy birthday, Imani." They yelled and Doja put the tray on my table. Di was recording and I was covering my face.

"I just woke up, but I love yall." I said, making sure my face was cover.

"You look good bitch." Di said, moving my hand while I screamed.

My face was free and I started to eat my breakfast. "We already picked out your outfits and we got everything ready for you."

"I didn't plan any of this." I said frowning, Vic rolled her eyes.

"That's because we planned it for you. Did you really think we would just go out to eat for your Dirty Thirty? No, boo. You getting lit tonight." Vic stated, sitting next to me. "Hazel with my mom tonight and John isn't coming until later, so whatever you want baby."

I lightly pushed her as I finished my breakfast. I got ready and threw my hair in a bun until my appointment, scheduled in an hour.

Vic was taking pictures of me with my balloons and then we went downstairs. "We're driving you everywhere today, to your hair appointment and your nail stylist is going to meet you here later when we're getting ready for the dinner." Di stated, browsing through her phone.

"I also made sure to get birthday as a trending topic on Twitter, real best friend shit." Vic added and hugged me.

"Nobody ask me how being thirty feels because I feel like I'm twenty one." I said, shaking my ass and they all screamed.

_______

💕halle's bitches💕

💕halle's bitches💕

halle❤️‍🔥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHH