Twenty

Imani

We were all inside my home processing what the fuck just happened.

"Dylan's taste in women- am I right?" I said forcing a laugh. Vic shook her head and fought a smile.

"Imani, I'm sorry this is happening. I shouldn't have slept with her and now you're dealing with the consequences of my actions." Dylan said remorsefully.

I hugged him and felt his tense shoulders ease a bit. "Dyl, I don't blame you okay. You can't be responsible for people's psycho tendencies. Kaya is a grown ass woman who is responsible for maturing and healing from whatever emotional baggage she may carry. One way or another she'll learn her lesson."

"I love you, Imani. So very much." He said while we hugged. Vic smiled and winked at me.

"I love you back, Dyldo." I responded. He lifted up from my shoulder and glared at me.

"Thank you for defending me, Imani." Vic spoke.

"Anything for my bestie. I'm just glad Dennis goes on vacation next week." I mentioned.

We hung around the house, singing and watching movies. "John is going to bring Hazel since he works tonight."

"Yay, I miss my butterball." I squealed, while we were packaging my merch. Dylan was playing his game and I had my last package sealed. I collapsed on his lap, while Vic sat next to me.

My work phone was going off and I was put in a random chat, that included Toni and Ramona.

Tonager🤘🏽
There she's in now.

Ramona PR
Imani we have The Weeknd's team in this chat.

310-xxx-xxxx
Hi, Imani. The Weeknd wants to work on a joint project with you. This is his manager, Amir but you can call me Cash

hi! and id be honored to work on a project with him!

310-xxx-xxxx
Awesome I will make sure to let him know.
For now, meet us at the studio tomorrow at noon

ill be there!

I didn't realize I was smiling so hard until my cheeks were burning in agony. I ran around my entire house screaming. I went back to the two people I loved the most in the world.

"The Weeknd wants to do a song with me!" I screamed, causing Vic to cheer loudly and get excited with me.

"Omg, girl! This is huge, you know his collabs are like magic!" Vic mentioned as I nodded.

"Doja and The Weeknd, Ari and the Weeknd. All magic, all gold, now it's my time to shine." I breathed.

"Your fans are going to go crazy." Vic added.

"Super fucking mad." I agreed. Dylan took off  his headphones and looked at up weirdly.

"What I miss?" He questioned, I sat on his lap a smiled widely.

"Guess who's doing a song with the Weeknd? This girl!" I announced. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Congrats babe! I'm so proud of you, I know he's your favorite artist." Dylan stated.

"Ugh I'm so excited we're doing a session tomorrow at noon. This is my life and I have Doja to thank." I add. I pulled out my personal phone and facetimed her. She answered with her titties out and I turned my brightness all the way down.