Jace

I love messing with Clio.

Her face turns red, and she quickly buries her face in her hands. "You perv!" she hollers.

"I was only showing you what I had." Thankfully, I am blessed with an above average package. "C'mon, Princess, don't be shy, take a good peek. You'll be seeing plenty of it later."

Vic sighs. "Pull your damn pants up, St. Andrews. Nobody wants to see that."

I shrug, pulling my pants back up. Loose pajama pants that I wear with no boxers. I like boys like I like my prostitutes--free.

"You can look, Clio," Vic mutters, like he's actually related to her. It pisses me off for some reason.

She shakes her head, glaring me. "I hate you so much."

I smile. "Feeling is mutual, beautiful." I stand up, leaving my empty plate on the table and heading back to my room.

I don't care to be here. I'm only here so my precious dad can keep up his appearance as some famous politician with cookie-cutter kids. It's easy to keep me hidden when I don't have my dad's last name. He just wants to keep his whore where he can have her every night without being public about it. Which means getting rid of his loud-mouthed son.

The best part of being here is Clio. She annoys me, and I hate her, which pretty much sums up how much I hate everyone else.

Except, I have to admit, licking the chocolate off her stomach didn't bother me as much as I'm going to tell her it did. And she wasn't really in any rush to stop me either, so....

I grin, pulling a red, ironed polo shirt over my head. I'm boning Spire, the Russian maid, and she takes care of all my clothing for me. She's pretty good for when I'm bored, but very, very easy. Almost no challenge whatsoever. I'm eighteen, perfectly legal for her experienced 27 years.

I pull off my pajama pants and put on some blue jeans, forgoing underwear. One less article of clothing to take off when the whores come out.

"JACE, HURRY UP! WE'RE BOUT TO LEAVE!" Clio calls, knocking on the door.

"Fuck off, Clio," I say under my breath, glaring at the door. I swing my backpack over my shoulder, swinging the door open.

"Get fucked, Jace! In the butt!"

I laugh. "Bitch. How's your stomach?"

She lets out a few choice expletives.

"Love you, too, Princess." I open the door, and see her standing there, middle finger up. "Ready for school?"

She gives me a dark look. "Let's go."

I ride with her to school because I'm not trusted with the car Dad gave me here. After a few DUI's, and some wrecks, apparently you can't be trusted with driving.

I get into her car, watching as she buckles up and pull carefully out. Usually, I'm on my phone, texting or calling some girl I can really care less about. But my phone is dead, and watching Clio is much more interesting. She's extremely cautious, and she doesn't take her eyes off the road.

"Clio."

"Leave me alone."

"Wanna see my--"

"No."

"I was gonna say 'phonecase', you dirty minded girl."

"Jace, leave me alone." She has as a bit of a whine to her voice. She's extremely annoyed with me.

Good.

"You know you liked it, beautiful girl. Just like you liked my mouth this morning." I place my hand on her thigh, sliding closer than I should be. She stiffens. "It's just you and me, Clio. Admit how much you want me. We both know how you feel."