Epilogue

"MOOOOOOM," Jaci Sanders screamed, throwing herself on the sofa.

Clio rolled her eyes. "You know, it's okay to come in the house every now and then an' not be so dramatic." The wife of a rich, suit-and-tie wearing Jace, Clio was a stay-at-home mom. She cooked, cleaned, and volunteered everywhere and anywhere when she got bored. She rubbed her very pregnant belly--her fifth kid--and smiled at her second eldest child at fourteen. The oldest was also fourteen--a set of twins.

Jaci gave her a look. "Mom. Do you know what James did to me? He told Kevin I LIKED him. I LIKED him!" she declared, burying her face between her hands.

Clio laughed. "And that's bad?"

"Don't laugh at my pain, Mama. I'm goin' through an emotional crisis right now."

"Sweetie, have five kids and then ask about an emotional crisis," Clio said genty. "Now why is Kevin likin' you such a bad thing?"

"Because he's popular an' I'm... Me."

"What's wrong with you?"

"I don't have boobs, Mama! I'm flat-chested. He only dates girls with DD's."

"I met Kevin, Jaci. He didn't even seem interested in girls yet, much less girls with big boobs."

Jaci started to sob. "You don't understand!"

"I swear, you have to get your dramatics from your dad's side. Senator is 76 and still throws fits like a prima Donna." Clio patted her daughter's back. "Wanna know somethin'?"

Jaci looked up. My, did she look like her dad. "What?"

"Kevin is a boy. Boys are stupid. Boys won't tell you they like you until you're on your death bed--or unless they want some thin' from ya."

"Is that what Daddy did to you?" she sniffed.

Clio laughed. "That and more, baby girl." And then Clio went on to tell her the whole story--minus the sex scenes of course.