three

🤍 by colbybrock and 891 others

Stellacruz: nate's dog >>>>> you

Natetrevino: I think he likes you more than me
Stellacruz: who doesn't

Colbybrock: this is cute
Stellacruz: only because of gunner

Silascruz: no invite? Damnnn
Stellacruz: don't sleep in next time

Tap to load further comments

————————-

"I swear, Stella. You only hang out with me for my dog." Nate laughed when he walked back in the living room.

He flopped on the couch next to me as I cuddled with his dog, Gunner.

"I can't help it he loves me." I joke with him. Erica was too busy babysitting so she couldn't hang out.

And Colby was busy filming with his best friend, Sam, so he couldn't hang out.

And I wasn't waiting until Silas woke up. So Nate and I thought it would be nice to just hang out.

It's been a week since I've met Colby and I feel like we've gotten closer. Whenever we're not busy, we're hanging out.

And when he's busy, he makes sure to text me. "It's Friday, let's go out and do something." Nate groaned.

I turn to him to see him looking at me. "We can watch Death Note together!" I suggest as he shakes his head.

He scrunches his nose towards me. "You know I'm not into that anime shit." Silas and I love anime.

And no matter how much I've tried to get Nate to watch, he denies to watch it.

"Then what do we do?" I ask. He thought about it for a second.

"There's no parties that I know of." He talks out loud.

He then looks over at me. "What's your homeboy doing?" I groan at how he worded it.

"One, he has a name. It's Colby. Two, he's not my homeboy. We're just friends. Three, he's with Sam." They should be done filming soon.

He thought about it for a second. "What's he doing with Sam?" He asked.

"They're filming a YouTube video." I answer him. He scrunches his nose.