five

I was currently on my way to Colby's. He told me I could come to the party early to make me more comfortable.

There's apparently supposed to be a lot of people showing up. I honestly get nervous thinking about it.

When I get to their house, I take a deep breath. I walk right in and look around.

"Colby?" I call out. After a few seconds, I could hear footsteps. He smiled when he saw me.

He gave me a side hug, causing his cologne to wave towards me.

He smells really good. "How are you?" He asked sweetly. I smile as I look at him.

"I'm alright. How are you?" He told me he was really good. "So, what are these plans before the party?" I ask.

He sighed as he looked at me. "I was going to go on a alcohol run soon if you wanna come." He suggested.

I frown towards him. "I'm not twenty one yet." I could tell it hit him and he just now remembered.

"You can still go if you want, Colby. I can help Sam and Kat." I tell him. "Okay, Kat should be coming sometime soon." He explained.

He then looked at me like he was thinking about something. "Are you drinking tonight?" He asked curious.

"I was thinking about it but if the age thing is a no, then I don't have to." I stumble over my words.

He shakes his head towards me. "Stella, you can drink if you want. I was just going to ask what kind of alcohol you want."

I look down in embarrassment. I'm an idiot. I tuck my hair behind my ear as I look back up.

"I really like UV Blue Vodka. Or Pink Whitney." Most people my age like seltzers or Seagrams.

I always liked the stronger stuff. My go to is Vodka. He nodded his head like he mentally wrote it down.

"I'll make sure to get some for you." He smiled. We talked for a little bit but he ended up leaving to get alcohol.

Kat, Sam, and I were cleaning up the living room together.

Sam went to clean up the back, leaving Kat and I together. "I'm really happy you came." Kat smiled at me.

"I am too." I smile at her too. We sit down so we could take a little break.

"I'm surprised you didn't go with Colby on the liquor run." I really wanted to.

But I'll be able to in October. "I couldn't since I'm not twenty one until October." I explain.

She nodded her head like she understood. "He usually gets good stuff." Kat smiled.

I could tell they had a close sibling bond. After a while, Colby came back with a shit ton on alcohol.

"I got you both Pink Whitney and UV Blue." I smiled at the gesture. I thought he was only getting one.

"You didn't have to do that, Colby." He shrugged as he lined them all out.

He got a shit ton of alcohol so I guess there's a lot people coming for this. "I wanted to. If you get tired of one, you have the other."

After we lined it out, some people started showing up. Colby said that until I start getting comfortable, I can hang around him.

He said a bunch of youtube creators are coming.

It made me nervous but by the time I get some drinks in me I should be okay. I pour myself some UV Blue as Colby pours himself a drink.