eleven

🤍 Colbybrock and 1,095 others

Stellacruz: late night talks

Colbybrock: when did you take this lol?
Stellacruz: a couple minutes ago

Silascruz: where was my invite?
Stellacruz: up your ass

Tarayummy: I ship you two ;)
           Katrinastuartofficial: I agree
               Stellacruz: we're just friends

Tap to load further comments

—————————

"Can you explain what shipping means again?" I ask confused. Colby laughed at the random question.

"It just means someone wants two people to get together." He informs me.

We have a girls group chat and all they can talk about is me and Colby from the party. It was almost a week ago but they keep bringing it up.

It's currently Thursday night and Colby and I are currently sitting by a fire outside his house.

It was almost two in the morning so we figured to hang since we couldn't sleep.

Tomorrow, they're going to Uss Hornet with fans. Next week, they're going to Lizzie Borden's house.

And they invited me so of course I said yes. "When is our Queen Anne video coming out?" I ask knowing we filmed it last week.

"Monday because we're filming tomorrow and Sunday is Fourth of July." It's already almost Fourth of July?

I smiled knowing I can't wait to see it. "I think we're gonna go ahead and edit tomorrow's video this weekend so we can party Sunday."

I groan at the thought of another party. "I think I'm just now getting over my hangover from last week." Colby laughed at that.

He's going to be busy a lot this weekend. He's filming tomorrow, editing Saturday, and Sunday he's partying.

On Monday night, he's going to be filming for someone else's YouTube channel so I won't see him much.

I think that's one of the reasons why I can't sleep. I've grown attached to Colby. And knowing he's doing all of this, stresses me out.

I don't want him to over work himself. I would deny that I'm attached to him, but I completely am.

There's no doubt about it. I'm always waiting for the next text.

I get excited when he wants to hang out. I look at Colby as he sits in front of the fire. I could tell he was tired.

But he also had thoughts on his mind. "You look tired." I tell him honestly. He nodded his head.