fifteen

These past couple of days have been crazy. We filmed at the real conjuring house and that was one of the craziest nights of my life.

I'm just super happy to be back in California. We just flew back and we're on the way to the boys house.

I was honestly exhausted because I've barely slept. Every time I close my eyes, I see the figure I saw.

I've never experienced what I did that night. We weren't dealing with spirits that night, we were dealing with something demonic.

Sam, Colby, and Kat talked about it while I sat there. I was still pretty spooked. When we get to their house, we grab our bags.

"Stells, you okay?" Colby asked. I take a deep breath while looking at him.

"Yeah, I'm still a little freaked out." I admit to him. He pouts as he looks at me. "If you don't wanna leave, you can stay."

That doesn't sound too bad. It was pretty late and I was exhausted.

"Is that okay if I stay?" I ask making sure. He made a noise with his mouth and nodded. "Of course." I smiled as I grab my bag.

We go into his room. I go towards his bed and lay down.

"Your bed is so comfortable." I mumble. He chuckles as he lays next to me.

I look at him as we lay there. "I don't know how you guys do it." He turned to me, an eyebrow raised.

"Do what?" He asked. "Ghost hunting once or twice a week. It's exhausting." I explain to him.

We were laying on our backs, staring in our eyes. "It is exhausting. So it's good to get rest." He informed me.

I scrunch my nose. "Is this your way of telling me to go to sleep?" I tease him. He chuckles as he stretches.

He yawns as he sits up. "Yeah, I wanna cuddle. If that's okay." I blushed at the sweetness of him asking.

"That sounds perfect right now." We both got under the covers, which was super warm.

He scooted close to me and slithered his arm around me. He pulled me closer to him, him being the big spoon.

I felt so safe in his arms. We told each other goodnight and eventually fall asleep.

I had a dream about the Conjuring house which freaked me out. I had to force myself awake which took a lot of energy out of me.

When I wake up I look around. I was alone. I could smell food cooking.

I get up to see Sam and Kat cooking. "Hey, how're you feeling?" Kat asked as I walk over to them.

I shrug as I grab a water bottle. "Eh. Better than yesterday though." I tell them honestly. She smiled at me softly.

"Did you have a nightmare too?" Kat asked as I nodded my head.

"Yeah. It was one of those where I was in the house and realized I was asleep and had to force myself awake."

Kat frowned towards me as Sam grimaced. "They're not fun, I've had a couple of those before." Sam told me.

"How long does it take them to go away?" I ask curious. He shrugged while thinking about it.

"I think it depends on how much the place affected me. Like Queen Anne, I barely had nightmares. But with Queen Mary, I had them for a few weeks."

That made me sad. I did watch the video where they went to Queen Mary and the video with the missing audio.

It was pretty scary so it's understandable how they were scared because of it. I looked around and didn't see Colby anywhere.