thirteen

I wake up groggily the next morning. I groan to the pain of my headache.

I look around to see I'm in Colby's room. I sit up and put my head in my hands. I felt like shit.

The door opened, showing Colby walking in. He had on jeans and and a black tank. "Well, look who's awake." Colby teased.

I groan at the sharp pain. "Why did you let me drink that much?" I groan. Colby came over and laid next to me in bed.

"Yeah, you were pretty wild last night." He remembered back. I cringe knowing I blacked out.

I laid back down so I could look at him. "How bad was I?" I ask. He laughed as he remembered.

"You know you get really clingy when you're drunk." I hide my face out of embarrassment.

He was laughing a little bit. "Stella. It's okay." I glance at him. He looked like he meant it.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about." He assured me. "It was really cute honestly." He admitted.

I could feel my face heat up. "You're a liar." He scrunches his nose at me.

It was almost three pm. "Do you have to film tonight?" I pout. If we're honest, I just wanna cuddle with Colby.

"Sadly. I'll be back tomorrow." He pouted. I sigh as I look at him. "I'll wait for you." I half flirt.

He smiles as the door opens, revealing Sam. "We're about to leave." Those words made me sad.

Colby also had sadness on his face. "You can stay here as long as you need, okay?" He assured me.

I nodded as I looked at him. He tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"You're going to be safe, right?" I ask. He nodded his head as he stared in my eyes. "For you, always." I smiled a little.

He told me goodbye as he left. I stayed here for about an hour. But I ended up leaving.

I drove to my apartment in pain. When I get to my apartment, Silas and Nate were sitting on the couch.

"What's up gangsters?" I ask grabbing their attention. "You were very drunk last night." Silas reminded me.

I sat next to him as I look at Nate. He wasn't even looking at me. "I'm feeling it." I tease.

We sat there for a few minutes. Nate still wasn't looking at me. "Nate, you okay?" I ask speaking up.

He doesn't even look at me. "Yo, did I do something?" I ask confused. He finally turned to look at me.

Hatred laced in his face. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend? You two are cute by the way." There was sarcasm in his voice.

"Nate, stop dude." Silas shook his head. "No. If he has something to say, then say it. I'm tired of you acting like this." I tell them.

Nate fully sat up to look at me. "I just don't see what you see in the guy, Stella. He's a dick." I drop my jaw towards him.

"You barely know him! You won't even give him the chance." I tell him. His jaw was clenched.

"And you know him?" He yelled ask. "More than you because I gave the guy a chance." It's aggravating.

Nate has no right to hate him for no reason. If he ever finds a girl, I'll like her.

"I don't have to give him a chance to know he's a dick." I take a deep breath, I knew he meant it.

"Will you stop calling him that?" I asked as he laughed. It's not good when he starts angry laughing.