fourteen

🤍 tarayummy and 1,679 others

   Stellacruz: girls night!!

       Katrinastuartoffical: well that was fun
               Stellacruz: thank god I didn't drink

         Tarayummy: I'm so hungover
              Stellacruz: make Jake take care of you

         Ericawelch: I needed that night
               Stellacruz: I'm happy you could come!

Tap to load further comments

——————

I was currently packing for Lizzie Bordens house. The only reason why I didn't drink last night was so I wouldn't be hungover.

I was going over to Colby's tonight since we were all flying to Massachusetts. I was honestly nervous about flying.

It's going to be my first time. I get everything packed and say goodbye to Silas. Ever since Nate and I fought, we haven't spoken.

I know he still needs time. I go to Colby's to see Sam and Kat sitting on the couch. "Hey, girly. Excited?" She asked.

I shook my head no as I laugh. "First flight so I'm super nervous." I admit to them. Kat pouts as Sam watches me.

"It's scary at first, but nothing is going to happen." Sam assures me. "Plus you can hold Colby's hand the whole time."

I flip Kat off as they both started laughing. "Is he in his room?" I ask as Sam nodded.

I go back there and swing the door open. "What's up, gangster?" I ask as he turns to me. He smiles widely.

I go over to him and hug him. "I'm nervous about this flight." I admit. He starts rubbing my back to calm me down.

"It's going to be okay." He promised. We stayed together the whole night. We all get up at five in the morning to leave.

I felt exhausted. Colby and I stayed up late to watch Attack on Titan. Bad idea. We were meeting a medium named Amanda there.

We go through security and go to board our plane. We met Amanda there and she seemed really nice.

When we finally boarded the plane, I was sitting next to Colby. I was clutching onto the arm rests of the seat.

"Stella, you okay?" Colby asked. "Oh, I'm perfect." I lie. I made sure to keep my eyes closed.

I felt Colby's hand grab mine and lace our fingers together. I open my eyes to look at him. He brought my hand to his lips.

He kissed my hand, making me feel safe. The plane took it off, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.