eighteen

Tonight was going to be a fun night. Apparently Kian and Jc are throwing a party and they invited Jake and Tara.

That lead to Jake and Tara inviting me, Erica, Kat, Silas, and Nate. Tara asked if it was okay we came and they said yes.

Apparently a bunch of youtubers are going to be there. It's going to be a big party. I'm currently in Colbys room getting ready.

Erica is going to be our designated driver. I decided to put on a pair of pants that are just like Maddy's from Euphoria.

More specifically the purple ones from the fair episode. I put on the matching top as I get a facetime call.

I look to see it was Colby. I squeal as I answer it. I prop it up on his desk as his face comes on.

It was eight pm so it was seven am there. "You're up early." I turn the light on as I pull out my makeup.

"Can't sleep. Where are you going?" He asked noticing I was dressed up. "Kian and Jc are throwing a party." I start putting the foundation on.

"Be careful. I'm not there to watch over you." Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Look at who's worried now. But I'll be fine I promise." I tell him. He was sitting on his balcony.

He watched me as I put the makeup on. Everyone should be meeting here so I don't know where they're at.

I stood up so I could get a baby wipe. When I turn back, his mouth was hanging open.

"Is the outfit too much?" I ask worried. He cleared his throat as he shook his head. "No, you look hot." I giggle a little bit.

"Tell me if anyone flirts with you and I'll whoop their ass." He threatened. I just laugh to myself as I continue putting my makeup on.

Even though he was joking, I could tell he also had a serious tone in his voice. I could hear him groan.

"God, I wish I was there with you." I look at him when he said that. He looked like he meant it. The sun was shining perfectly on his face.

"I wish you were here too. But you're in Ukraine. Enjoy it while you're there." I remind him.

The door opened showing Erica. She had on skinny jeans, a black and white striped under shirt, and a white t-shirt.

"Damn, girl. You look sexy as hell." Erica hyped me up. "That's what I said." Colby spoke up.

Erica came over and bent down in front of the phone. "You better come get your girl before I steal her." She teased.

Colby laughed when she said that. "Don't tempt me, Erica." He teased. I finally finish my makeup so I put my makeup up.

"I think your girlfriend gave me a lady boner." I look at Erica with my mouth dropped.

I push her as she laughs. "Will you shut up? Is there anything you actually need?" I ask embarrassed.

She stood up as she looked at me. "Yeah, Jake, Tara, and Nate are on their way. Silas is about ready and Kat is finishing her makeup." She explained.

I nodded as I started doing my hair. I was going to straighten it and put it in a ponytail. "Okay. How are we fitting in the car?"

There's seven of us and she only has five spots in her car. "My mom let me use her highlander. Three rows of seats." She smiled.

"Fucking genius." I compliment her. I look over to see Colby yawning. "Go get some rest, Colbs." He shakes his head.

"I'm going to be too worried about you." He admitted. "Don't worry. I'm not drinking so I'll watch over her."