seventeen

🤍 natetrevino and 934 others

Stellacruz: helping Nate with his classes 😅

Natetrevino: you're the best
Stellacruz: you're lucky I like you

Silascruz: will you help me next?
Stellacruz: if I have to

Ericawelch: why wasn't I invited?
Stellacruz: come to Starbucks

Tap to load further comments

————————

I've been at Starbucks with Nate for most of the day. Erica, Silas, and Nate all start school in about a month.

Silas and Nate are in sports medicine and wanna be physical therapist assistants when they get done with baseball.

They wanna play baseball as long as they can. Erica is an English major so that's why she's had summer reading.

Nate clicked his pen and sat it down. He stretched as he wiped his eyes.

"I think I got it down." He rasped to me. I move his computer to look at it.

He had anatomy on Monday's, labs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Neuroscience on Wednesdays, and anatomy again on Friday.

It looks like this is his last batch of classes. And then he's doing clinical's during the spring semester.

I look at him half shocked, half happy. "You're graduating early?" I ask. He nodded as he smiled.

"Holy shit, Nate. That's amazing!" I cheer. Everyone turned to look at me as Nate nervously laughed.

"Yeah, let's just hope I get drafted so I can go pro." He admitted.

He loves baseball so much. "Which team you want to play for?" He looked at me like I should've known that answer.

"Come on, Stella. The San Diego Padres." He answered.

That does make sense. "I'm sure you're going to get drafted. You're great at baseball." I tell him honestly.

I've always loved watching him play. Him and Silas are a great team.

He looked at me softly as I looked over at him. "What's up, hoes?" Erica asked coming over towards us.

I didn't even see her come in cause she has a Starbucks drink in her hand.