twelve

🤍 Colbybrock and 920 others

Stellacruz: happy Fourth of July!

Natetrevino: gorgeous
Stellacruz: thanks, pal

Colbybrock: I agree with Nate
Stellacruz: you're so sweet

Tarayummy: can you teach me your ways
Stellacruz: I will when you do ;)

Tap to load further comments

———————-

"What's up party people?" I ask walking into Colby's house with my brother and Erica.

I didn't get to see Colby much yesterday because he caught up on sleep and editing.

Kat, Jake, Tara, and a couple other people were already here.

Colby looked at me and smiled. He came over to me and wrapped me in his arms.

This day and a half felt so long without him. "How did it go?" I ask.

He smiled at me as he shrugged. "I guess you'll see." I groan while rolling my eyes.

Erica starts talking to the girls while Silas talks to the boys.

I go into the kitchen and start pouring my drink. "I feel like you only hang out with me because I can get you alcohol." Colby laughed.

I take my red solo cup and bring it to my lips. "How'd you know?" I tease. He rolls his eyes as people started coming.

"Did you invite Nate?" He asked more seriously. I take a gulp of my vodka before answering.

"Yeah, but I don't know if he'll come." It was now his turn to take a gulp.

Jake started playing music on the speakers as we talked.

"Right, cause he doesn't like me." I look at him surprised. "I'm trying to get him to like you." He laughs as I stumble over my words.

"Stell, it's okay. I understand why he doesn't like me." I look at him confused.

I don't know what he was talking about. "What do you mean?" He shrugs as he looks at me.

"We're after the same thing." Before I could say anything, Kat and Tara were running over towards me.

"Come dance with us!" They pulled me away from Colby. I was still processing what he said to me.