sixteen

🤍 Colbybrock and 1,680 others

              Stellacruz: I'm gonna miss you ❣️

         Colbybrock: I'm gonna miss you too ❣️
*liked by Stellacruz*

          Colbybrock: also, when did you take this ?
                Stellacruz: the other night

             Silascruz: I'm so single...
                  Stellacruz: me too...

             Katrinasturatoffical: SO CUTE, DATE
                tarayummy: I agree!
                    Ericawelch: me three!
                         Stellacruz: I hate y'all

  Tap to load further comments

—————————

It's been a month since we filmed the conjuring video. Colby and I have been together almost every day.

When I wake up from a nightmare, he lets me come over. We've honestly gotten super close, if that was even possible.

I'm currently with him at the moment. He's finishing up packing since him, Sam, and their friend from high school are going to Ukraine.

They're landing in Romania so he has a thirteen hour flight.

They have a flight at ten pm here, so they're leaving in a couple of hours.

They should be landing at almost nine pm there, eleven am here.

They're gonna be there for a week and a half so I was sad to be missing time with him.

But I know he's been wanting to go so it's his happiness that matters.

He's letting me house sit while he's gone incase something happens.

I just had to promise to not throw any parties, but I could have the friend group over.

I think Erica is going to stay with me so I wouldn't be alone, and she wanted to get out of her parents house.

I was laying on Colby's bed, scrolling through Instagram, when I heard his suitcase zip.

I lock my phone and look at him. "You got everything you need?" I ask sitting up. He thinks about it for a second.

"Can we go over the list again?" He asked weary. I listed everything he needed.

He checked everything off with a yes. After we listed everything off, we heard talking from the living room.

It sounded like Sam and someone else. "Wanna go meet Nate?" He asked smugly.

I was nervous to meet him. He looked at me softly, sensing I'm nervous.