twenty-two

"I want a tattoo." I blurt out. I was hanging out with Colby in my room.

He's going to film tomorrow with Sam so I'm trying to spend time with him.

Colby looks at me strangely. "What makes you want one all of a sudden?" He asked. I shrug as I look at him.

"I've been thinking about it recently and I think it'll be cool." I shrug towards him.

"Well let's go get one, I know a place that accepts walks in." I sit up so I look at him.

He looked serious. "Really?" He nodded his head. As we walked out of my room, Silas was walking out of his.

He saw us and rose an eyebrow. "What are you two doing?" He asked suspiciously.

Colby looked down at me like I should tell him. "We're going to a tattoo parlor." He nodded his head and looked at Colby.

"Oh cool, you getting another tattoo?" Silas asked Colby. Colby chuckled a little causing me to join.

"Actually your sister is the one getting the tattoo." Silas looked at me with wide eyes.

I could tell he was hiding his smile. "I wanna see this, so I'm coming." We let him so we all got in Colby's car.

"What are you going to get?" Silas asked from the back seat.

I smirk towards them. "You'll see." I tease them a little bit.

When we get to the tattoo parlor, they made me sign a couple papers.

The two boys sat on either side of me. "Silas, if you ever tell mom, I'm gonna kill you." I tell him.

He started laughing next to me. "I'm not telling her shit." I laughed as I finished the paper.

I handed it back to the receptionist. Right as I do, the tattoo artist came over to me.

"Stella, right?" She asked me. I nodded my head as I look at her.

She was a few inches taller than me and significantly older.

"Show me what you were thinking of." I pulled the picture up and showed it to her.

She nodded her head. "And you want this on your forearm?" I nodded and pointed to the spot.

"Okay, let me go print off the paper for it and I'll be ready." She smiled towards me.

I thank her and go sit down. I take a deep breath. I was starting to get nervous. I look over to see my tattoo artist coming to us a minute later.

"You're ready to come back." So we all went back to her section.

I sat down in the chair as the boys sat in the other two. "It's nice to see you again Colby." I learned her name was Tara.

"You too, Tara." She took the stencil and pressed it onto my forearm.

When she took it off, it showed the scout symbol from Attack on Titan.

It's the symbol they have on the back of their orange and green jackets.

It's the same shape and everything, plus the wings to go along with it.

"The scout regiment symbol, nice!" My brother boasted.

I could see Colby smile at me. "You're going to have to hold my hand." I joke with Colby.

He moves his chair over and sits next to me. He grabs my hand and laces our fingers together.

As she started the needle, Silas started recording. I felt the needle press onto my skin causing me to squeeze onto Colby's hand.

"You good?" Silas asked laughing. I would flip him off if I could.