twenty-four

"Wait, so Nate kissed you?" I nodded my head. Erica and I were currently gossiping in my room.

We played uno for a while, but Silas wanted to stream. Ever since he started streaming a few years ago, he gets a lot of viewers.

I don't know if he's actually gaming tonight though. "Was Colby mad?" I nodded my head once again.

"When we were laying in bed last night, he asked why I didn't kiss him back." She dropped her jaw towards me.

"And what did you tell him?" She asked. I blushed a little bit. "I told him that Nate isn't the one I want." I tell her.

She squealed which made me giggle. "So is this you admitting that you like Colby?" I try to make a serious face.

I shake my head no. "I do not." She rolled her eyes towards me. "When will you admit it?" I shrug towards her.

"It's too cliche." She groaned. My door opened and I noticed that it was Jake and Tara. I invited them so I'm happy they came.

I'm hoping they can help distract me from worrying about Colby all night. "We brought alcohol." Jake announced.

He pulled out Barcardi, Titos, UV blue vodka, and tequila. "We getting turnt tonight." Erica smiled.

"Is Silas coming in here?" I ask standing up. "Yeah, he was going to finish the stream." I nod my head towards them.

I go into the kitchen and grab five red solo cups and a couple chasers. When I walk back to my room, everyone was in there talking.

"Nate kissed you?" Tara asked shockingly. I look at Erica as she shrugs. I pass the cups out as Jake laughs.

"Was he good?" He teased. I like how last night I was crying about it, and now we're joking about it.

"I wouldn't know, I pushed him away." I sit on the bed, grabbing the vodka.

I honestly didn't want to talk about it anymore. So we started talking about different things.

The more we sat around and drank, the more drunk we got. When Jake and Silas drank the tequila, they ordered beer on Doordash.

"Welp, guess I'm getting drunk." Silas slurred as we all laughed. "I think you're already drunk dude." Jake laughed at him.

I was drunk, I was feeling it. I had most of the UV blue vodka. "Stella, are you okay?" Erica asked, looking over at me.

"What if Colby falls for Amanda since I'm not there?" I drunkenly ask. Tara shushed me as she came over to me.

"Get that thought of your head. You're hot, and Colby knows that." I look at her and smile. "You think so?" She smiles.

She nods as she pours more vodka in my cup. "How do you think you guys are going to die?" Jake asked randomly.

"What the fuck, Jake?" Erica asked laughing. "I'm serious." He asked. We all thought about it.

I've actually never thought about it. "Getting hit by a car." Tara answered.

"I'll walk across the street and they won't see me cause I'm short." I can actually see that.

I started laughing as I thought about something. "I can see Jake accidentally pissing off a gang and getting killed." We all started laughing.

"If that's how I go down, then that's how I wanna go." He joked with us. Spiraling with them is actually pretty fun.

"I'm dying of natural causes." I can see Erica dying of natural causes. We talked about this for a while.