thirty-four

🤍 Colbybrock and 1,626 other

Stellacruz: Friendsgiving fit

                    Colbybrock: damnnnn
                           Stellacruz: I know, I'm hot

                      Natetrevino: kinda excited
                         Stellacruz: you should be!

                   Katrinastuartofficical: I love your style!
                         Stellacruz: I love yours 🤧

Tap to load further comments

———————

"Nate! Silas! You ready?" I yell in the kitchen. I was gathering all the food I made for the Friendsgiving.

I made baked macaroni and cheese, Nate made pumpkin pie, and my brother made mashed potatoes.

Sam and Colby are making the turkey, Kat is bringing the drinks, Jake and Tara are bring a dessert, and Erica is making rolls.

Since Erica is vegetarian, Sam and Colby, are making something for her.

I could hear laughter from my brothers room. "I'm gonna kill them." I mumble to myself.

I go to my brothers room to see them watching fighting videos.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"We're watching a fight video." Nate simply told me. I grab my brothers remote and turn their tv off.

They both look at me with upset faces. "Don't look at me like that! We have to be at Colby's." I tell them.

They groan as they get up. We grab all of the food and head down to my car. I drive to Colby's since that's where we're having it.

I know Nate's nervous about going. I told everyone that Nate and I made up and how genuine he was.

They're cool with him coming and being nice to him. When we get there, I see Erica and Kats car.

"You two go in, I need to do something." I turn look at Nate.

He was totally nervous. I looked at my brother to see him looking confused.

"Go in, I'll be in there in a minute." He nods his head and leaves.

I turn around to a look at Nate. "You okay?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"What if they don't really want me there? I haven't seen them in two months." He admits to me.

I sigh to him. "Nate. I talked to them, they're fine about you coming." I reassure him. He shakes his head.

"Yeah, but they know how much of a douche I am for kissing you when I shouldn't have." I didn't know how much he's been struggling.