six

A vibration under the pillow woke me up. When I opened my eyes, I was confused for a second.

I didn't know where I was. I don't know what hit me first, the headache or the memories.

I'm guessing Colby is still asleep because I can hear him snoring lightly. I grab my phone to see Silas calling.

I sigh as I answer it. I'm not ready for this shit show. "Stella. Where the hell are you?" Silas asked.

I could hear the strain in his voice. "I spent the night at Colby's. I should've messaged." I try to whisper so I wouldn't wake Colby.

"Are you okay?" He sounded calmer. "Yeah. I'm just super hungover." I answer him. My head was pounding.

"Okay. I was worried. I'm glad you're okay." He spoke softly. I sigh in defeat. "I'll be home soon. I love you bro." I say honestly.

"Love you too." We share a goodbye and hung up the phone. I flop on the bed as I close my eyes.

I don't feel like dealing with anything. I'm just happy that I'm not nauseous.

After about twenty minutes of laying in pain, I hear shuffling from the couch in his room. I guess Colby is awake.

I open my eyes to see Colby sitting up. His hair was everywhere. "How're you feeling?" I ask grabbing his attention.

He turned over to me to look. "Pretty shitty." His voice was raspy. I'm not gonna deny it, it was pretty hot.

But I quickly push it away. Colby will never see me like that. He probably sees me as a little kid because of the age.

And he probably has hundreds of girls his age waiting to date him.

"Stella?" I hear him ask. I look up to him knowing he pulled me out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry. What'd you say?" I ask.

"I asked how you were feeling." He repeated. I sniffled as I move my hair out of my face. "Really fucking shitty."

He frowned as he looks at me. It was silent for a moment. I looked down and started playing with the strings on his sweats.

"Thanks for not letting me drive last night. And for letting me stay in your bed." I shyly tell him.

I look up at him and he had a soft look on his face.

"I just want you safe. So if we ever have a party again and you're drunk, you got a place to stay." I could tell he meant it.

He was honestly a really sweet person. "Well maybe next time, you can sleep in your bed. I feel bad for taking it up." He frowns.

"Don't worry about about it." He shrugged it off. I could hear my stomach grumble a little bit.

I could hear Colby chuckle a little. "Do you want me to fix you something?" He asked nicely.

I scrunch my nose and shook my head. "I think I'm gonna go home and get food out." I would love to stay longer.

But I wanna get home and shower. "Are you sure?" There was a little sadness in his voice.

I nodded my head. "I smell like booze." I get out of bed and start gathering my clothes.

"Woah, what are you doing?" He asked starting to sit up. I looked at him strangely. "Gathering my clothes." I said it like a questions.

As he walked to me, I couldn't help but look at his abs. His abs weren't the most defined but they were noticeable.

I make myself look up at him. "If you want, you can continue wearing what you have one." I looked down at the sweats and big t-shirt.

"But, these are yours." He shrugged it off. "I'll be fine missing one pair of sweats and a shirt." I mentally thank him.