chapter 23: first date ( part 1)

dedicate to:

@MatilynnDavis

@Marwa64

@marvelfan01

Chapter 23: first date (part 1)

Elsa POV

I keep gaze at the beautiful diamond ring in my finger. Last night went great and embarrassing, I am Frost Head fiancé. I never thought it will be him, I just like What the Heck!? Well at least it not Hans or Hiccup, which would be weird.

Focus Elsa don’t make the rind disturb you, time to study!

It already noon but I just can’t stop doing my revision. Olaf is playing with his toy that I buy it this morning. So he couldn’t disturb me. But there only one that I can’t stop disturbed me.

Anna: Elsa! Elsa! Elsa! *enter the room without knock*

Elsa: Anna, how many times I say, knock the door before entering

Anna: sorry…*gasp* Elsa, what’s wrong with you?

Elsa: what?

Anna: you haven’t ready yet

Ok I’m confused, ready for what?

Anna: you have your first date with Jack today

Elsa: what! Since when I have to go a date with that Frost head?

Anna: mom told you yesterday duh…

Elsa: I though it will be next week

Anna: hush, hush, just silent, you don’t have a lot of time to get ready, hurry up. Clean yourself and about your dress for the date just leaves it to me.

Elsa: what are you talking about we have 2 hours more, that a lot of time

Anna: sis you think 2 hours is long? We have a lot to do so hurry up

I want to answer back but Anna pushes me to the bathroom. Before she close the door she says.

Anna: just leave it to me and you can thank me later.

Huh?

After a long nice shower. Wear my undergarment and put on my robe. I held out to my room and I see Anna sits on my bed and play with Olaf.

Elsa: ehem*clear trout*

Anna: so let get started *British accent*

Elsa: you know what Anna , you horrible at do British accent

Anna: oh really? ~ *British accent*

We laugh together. It nice to hang out with Anna again.

(Time skip )

It had been more than1 hour we used to finish myself up. I wear light blue sundress. White lace flat shoes, white and dark blue sling bag, and charm bracelet. Which Anna picks it for me. She also does my hair and makeup. I can do it myself but Anna insist cause she say she want to do it for it for my first date ever which is her dream when she was little. That is weird, right? Right!?

So as I was saying Anna made my hair waterfall braid hairstyle which Anna say it look great for me because I have wavy hair. And for the makeup, I always do my Smokey eyeshadow but since Anna in charge right now she made me wear pink eyeshadow and lip gloss and blush. I look gorgeous.

Anna: Elsa, you look beautiful

Elsa: thanks to you Anna, you did a great job.

Elsa& Anna: *hug*