chapter 16: who is the mystery guy?

Chapter 16: who is the mystery guy?

Unknown POV

I at the airport right now and wait for the plane arrive. Flight from Japan to Norway is pretty long but I don’t really care.

*ring*

( phone conversation)

Friend: dude, where are you?

???? : at the air port

Friend: why are you at the airport?

???? : is none of your business

Friend: of course it also my business, baka (idiot). Im your friend

???? : can’t you leave me alone, flame head?

Friend: what wrong with you dude, this is not like yourself

???? : I don’t know what are you saying* mad*

Friend: can you just come back here, you make everything complicated

???? : you know what flame head?

Friend: what?

???? : I don’t fucking care

I just hung up my friend. Everyone at the waiting area stare at me like I doing some wrong but I don’t give a shit about that .My friend is so annoying just like his girlfriend. Why can he just leave me alone?

Announcer: plane number NG 254, flight to Norway have been arrive at gate 5. Please show your ticket before enter the gate, thank you (in Japanese)

It time for me to go. I’m so excited, here I come Norway!

Random guy: Excuse me young man? (In Japanese)

Hey is he talking to me?

???? : Yes? (In Japanese)

Random guy: may I ask, why aren’t you wearing any shirt? (In Japanese)

???? : What are y- (in Japanese)

I look at my body and that guy is right I didn’t wear any shirt on.

???? : I’m sorry sir (in Japanese)

I blush like crazy and walk away from that man. So that why everyone stare at me all along. Shit! I just can’t stop my habit. I can’t control my strip when I nervous or happy. Well it not like I strip from bottom to top, I just strip my top only.

I take out my extra t shirt inside my bag and start to queue up to enter gate 5.

Has anyone know how to insert pic that is not from google at the media. Please I want to know. Comment or massage at me if you know.

I want to stop here but it seems like this chapter is kinda short so I will continue. You welcome.

Elsa’s Dad POV

Elsa: what?!!

Dad: I’m sorry, Elsa

Elsa: why? When? Who? Wh-

Elsa starts to freak out, frost start to spread at the bed and small blizzard form.

Dad: Elsa, please calm down…. Conceal your power, Elsa

I hold Elsa shoulder to make her calm down and it look like it work, she has calm down and make the blizzard disappear.

Dad: I know this is quite a shocking news but you need to know we do this is for your own good. I want you to engaged to this person and we want combine their company with us. We also want you to get use to the company.