chapter 15: WHAT!!!

Chapter 15: WHAT!!!

Elsa POV

Today is the day. We flew to London for the International Tournament. This is my fifth tournament since I stared entered ice figure. I hope I can win first place like last year and make my family proud at me.

Right now I was waiting for my turn to perform. I can see my parent and Anna at the VIP section and they are cheering for me. I still remember how I convinced my parent to see my tournament.

-Flashback-

At dinner

I was nervous. Should I them tell or not? Hmm…

Mom: Elsa honey, are you ok, Why didn’t eat your food?

Elsa: N-no, I’m ok. It just…

Dad: what’s wrong, Elsa?

Elsa: wouldyoucometoseemetothetounament?

Anna: Elsa, could you talk even faster?* sarcasm*

Elsa: *sigh* would you come to the tournament?

A minute pass but there no answer from mom and dad. I just they don’t want to see me perform. Why did I even bother to ask. Well mom and dad always busy with their work there no way they could fly to London with me for my competition.

Suddenly

Mom: Of course honey, we would love to see my daughter to perform, right darling?

Dad: sure, we would like to take a break from this crazy business and see our daughter perform.

Elsa: Oh, thank you! I love you!*smile*

Mom: so let continue our dinner

Elsa: ok

-End flashback-

So here we are. I still waiting at the resting area for the announcer call my name. I wear a beautiful light blue with sparkle, this dress is gorgeous.

Announcer: for the next participant is Elsa Arendell from Norway

I hear my name announce and the audience applause for me like no tomorrow. I went to the center of the rink and stand by. I relax myself and wait for the music begins.

My music and I stared my move and do my best. After a few minutes, the music almost end I do my ultimate moves and complete my move. I can feel my breath heavily.  Everyone cheer at me.

I skate out from the rink and sit at the resting area. Miss Lee never stops saying good job at me that make me proud of myself.

I look at the VIP section and see my family anxious want know my result.

*thump thump thump thump*

I can feel my heart beating fast as waiting for my result. Then…………..

Announcer: the result is out, Elsa Arendell got 97.55, she’s broke the record!

All crowds went crazy and cheer at me. Some of the held their sign board up. I was overwhelmed with cheer. I hug Miss Lee tightly, that is my highest record ever.

I face my head at the VIP section and I see mom beaming me ear to ear and she went to her phone and then my phone break the noise and I open my phone and see my mom’s voice mail and I open it. ‘I proud of you, you did great Elsa’ she says. And I looks at her again and smile, then I look at Anna holding a big cardboard sign ‘we <3 you, ELSA!’ with a lot of glitter and snowflakes. And for dad, when he sees me he smiles widely, he also makes a thumb up at me then he talk to the person beside him. I think that guy is same age with dad, he has blonde hair and his eyes…. Hmm…. I can’t see it clearly but he looks familiar.