chapter 21: almost

Chapter 21: Almost

Elsa POV

I sit uncomfortable. My heart beats hard. I feel anxious and nervous. I don’t know why, what am I kidding of course because my future. I hope it neither Hiccup nor Hans. Please!

 I heard the door knob turn, meaning someone is going to enter (of course if the knob turn that mean someone enter, duh). Oh my gaud it feels like the time has slow down when the moment the person enter.

A familiar man and a unfamiliar woman enter the room. I think they are same age as my parent.

Dad: Alex, nice to meet you again

Dad pulled his hand and the man shake hand with him.

Alex: we just meet 2 days ago

Oh now I get it, he is the guy that sat beside dad when the tournament, I guess the women is her wife but my question who is his son. I know it not Hiccup, that kinda relief.

Mom: Jessy! *squeal*

Jessy: Monica!

 Oh my gaud, sometime mom is like Anna-

Anna and mom: hey!

Elsa: did I say that out loud?

Dad: yup, again

Huh, again what wrong with me tonight? Maybe I just nervous.

Anna: aw…. I wish I had a long friendship like mom and aunt Jessy

Elsa: maybe later cause you still home-school

Anna: yeah, I notice that Captain Obvious. I wish time could go faster so I can go to public school like you

Elsa: ha. Ha. Ha and then you will get old before you notice.

Anna: Hey!

Anna slap my arm as I finish said that.

Elsa: Ouch, that hurt

Anna: yeah right, drama queen* rolled eyes*

Jessy: it have been a long time I saw you two

She knows us? I never saw her before.

Anna: you know us?

Jessy: yup, when you two little innocent child*giggles*

Mom: Aunt Jess has visited us long time ago I think Elsa 3 and Anna 1 years old

Jessy: oh I still remember when Elsa plays with Anna with her p-

I notice mom nudge at Aunt Jess, did she know about my power?

Jessy: I mean p…paperdoll

Anna: really? I don’t know I like paperdoll when I was little.

Mom: that because you just 1years old of course you don’t really remember.

Anna: that true

Suddenly dad and Mr. Alex came to the table

Alex: did I miss something?

Jessy: oh, I just tell about our memory about these two girls when they were little

Alex: oh remember that, you two were cute and now you two are gorgeous girls I ever sees.

Jessy: I know right, my sons will be happy to have a bride that beautiful as you Elsa.

Elsa: ermm…. thanks

Dad: so please take a sit

I sit between mom and Anna meanwhile there an empty chair in front of me beside the empty place is Aunt Jess sit and beside Aunt Jess is Uncle Alex sit.

Anna: so, where is your son sir?

Alex: don’t call me sir, just call me Uncle Alex, so about your question he will arrive soon.

I play with my nail before ask this question, what can I say curiosity killed the cat.

Elsa: hmm… may I know who your son is? I mean I will engage with him but I don’t know him.

Jessy: it is a surprise

Anna: Elsa hates surprise

Elsa: no I’m not

Anna: yes you do

 I don’t hate it, I just don’t like it, it two different meaning

Alex: okay, okay we will tell you. Well his name i-

*knock knock knock*

Jessy: I think that him

Anna: I will open it

Anna jump out from her sit and skip like 5 years old child got a candy toward the door. As Anna open the door her smile turn to frown, was is another guy or even worse, Hans?

Xxxxxxxxxx^_^xxxxxxxxxX

Dun dun dun

Double chapter, gaud it have been a long time I haven’t update this story, sorry guys. For the long waiting, I have a stressful month. A whole month is like a hell to me, the school open and it had been a nightmare to me this whole month I hope you guys understand about my situation. This is my last year at my high school so I have lot work to do. And I not died yet ok!

#1inthemorning

#happyteddy

Vote

Comment

Follow

Nik_ina29