chapter 4 : got to know her

Chapter 4: Got to know her

Jack POV

(skip after recess)

Punzie introduce her friend to me, Merida and Hiccup. and Punzie told me about a girl which is from my family business rival. Well, Punzie is not helping.

 She told me that there is a girl known as ‘Snow Queen’. Everyone afraid her, there many rumor about her but it’s not make sense. They say she almost kill her sister because her sister is more perfect than her. That is crazy, why should someone kill her own sister because of jealousy.

I feel someone poke me hard “Ouch! Hey why did you do that?” I say to Merida. But Merida just point her finger to Miss Liana “Jack, please do the answer at the board” I look at the whiteboard. It’s me or the question is easy “the answer is 793”. Miss Liana look at me surprise “c-correct” everyone look at me amaze.

“Elsa would you do the work in front?” then, a girl that bump me earlier stand up. So her name is Elsa. She walk in front of me and smirk, though it today is my first day of school but this girl is always in my nerves, what is she from noble family or what?

She just finish her work and go back to her sit. Wow I have to admit her handwriting is neat and beautiful. The way she walk was like a princess and beautiful- wait? What? Jack focus! why do you think about her?

-after school-

Xxxx At Jack locker xxxX

I put my books in my locker and then I felt someone behind me-

Xxxxxxxxxxx^_^xxxxxxxxxxxX

Cliffhanger* hahahaha* im sooooooo sorry its very short for a very long wait. I have so much problem last month and I don’t know when I can update more chapter. My mom took away my laptop and phone but I secretly write this chapter for you guys. Btw, I hope you guys like kpop because I already obsess with beast’s song ‘good luck’ the dance and song is freaking awesome(the video is at the right side), help! I can’t stop loving this song… as my sign of apologies* throw teddy bear everywhere* I hope you guys like it.

Ps: sorry for the wrong spelling/ typo and also my grammer

Like Malaysian says:

Saya budak baru belajar,

Kalau salah tolong tunjukan.

It’s mean : if I have doing wrong please tell me cause I’m a learner.

Nik_ina29