chapter 3: Not bad i guess?

I dedicate this chapter to @_jelsa_forever_ and @PinkieRarityDash because for being my follower. Btw, PinkieRarityDash we could be friends cause I love MLP too. hehehe. Please enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 3: Not bad I guess?

Jack POV

~Whoa-uh-oh

It's always a good time

Whoa-uh-oh

It's always a good time

Woke up on the right side of the bed

What's up with this Prince song inside my head?

Hands up if you're down to get down tonight

'Cause it's always a good time~

 My alarm ringing, time to walk up. I went to bathroom and get ready for my first day of school at Ardell high school. I can’t wait, but I hope the girls at my new school not like my old school. They are just slut, always flirt with me although some of them has boyfriend.

I wear my favorite blue t-shirt and black casual jacket (picture beside), black jeans, blue and white converse shoe, and blue leather watch. I run down to grab my motorcycle helmet and grab my breakfast that the maid has prepared for me. I don’t want to be late for my first day of school.

I ride ‘frost’ (my motorcycle’s name) and went to my new school. Winter passed but the temperature is still cold and cold never bother me anyway.

I park frost at the motorcycle lot and went walk at the school yard. Everyone’s eyes are looking at my back. I look behind me who they were looking at because I’m curious, and I see nothing. Ok…now I know they staring at me.

I just ignore them and walk inside the school. It was fascinating, well, it is an old castle but the beauty is still there(just imagine it is Arendelle castle). I went to the principle room to get my locker number and schedule because there’s no one at the office.

*knock knock*

Principle: please come in

I enter the principle office, and I see women with long dark brown hair. She’s doing some work, then she faced me for a while.

Principle: what can I help you young boy?

Jack: Urm… I’m a new student here, so…

Principle: you the new student, Jack Overland isn’t it?

Jack: *I nod. Yes I am

Principle: welcome to ardell high school. I glad a student like you study here. I know you are the top student at your school in London. Ok. Here’s your schedule and your locker number.

Jack: thank you for welcoming me, miss….

Principle: just call me Miss Elinor.

Jack: thank you Miss Elinor . I better go.

I walk out from the principle and went to my locker,number 202. I put my stuff in my locker and look at my new schedule. Ok my first class is English. I take my English book and stationary for my first class. I search for my first class until I realize I bump onto someone. It fortune that my book didn’t drop.

Someone: hey! Watch where you going!

Jack: sorry I didn’t mean to bum you.

I apologize at the person and I realize I bump into a girl, she has a wavy platinum blond hair, it seem natural, she also has a pair of baby blue eyes. She seem’s very angry, ok I know she mad at me but I just an accident.