chapter 9: Coincident

Chapter 9: Coincident

Jack POV

I wear a suitable outfit for hiking. A grey sweatshirt, black sport trousers, blue sports shoes and a blue sweat towel. I take my car key and walk toward the garage.

Miss Liya: where are you going, sir?

Jack: just what to go hiking, Miss Liya. Its ok I be back before 7o’clock

Miss Liya: ok*smile*

Miss Liya is the oldest maid in this mansion, she is 67 years old she is like my second mother.

Ok, back to the topic. I continue walk toward my car and start the engine.

------Half an hour later------

I park my car and walk toward the entrance gate and then I think I forget to bring something .OH! Yeah, I forgot to bring some water, then I saw a small shop near the entrance.

After I bought a bottle the water I walk at the entrance and put out my new phone and take some selfie in front the entrance.

I start my journey J

-15 minutes later-

I found there are two paths to go the hard path and the easy path so I went to the easy path, who am I kidding of course I go the hard path. Who doesn’t like challenging activities.

After a few minutes climb the steep path I feel exhausted so I tried to find the perfect place to rest. I walk to find a rest station then I hear a sound. Waterfall!

I walk toward the sound and then I saw the most beautiful place in this mountain. The scene is spectacular (the place is like in the movie frozen when Anna, Kristoff and Sven meet Olaf well except it not winter).

There are only 3 people near the waterfall, 2 guy and one girl. I walk toward them but something bother me, I think I know one of the guy.

Jack: hiccup?

The guy turn around and he see me with a scare and surprise face

Hiccup: Jack?! *surprise* is that you?

Jack: the one and only

Hiccup: w- what are you doing here?*scare*

Jack: hiking duh~ why you look so scare?

Hiccup: nothing I just surprise to see you here

The girl walk toward us. I surprise at first cause she look like Elsa with but when she beside Hiccup she look a little different she has a weird braid platinium blond hair, blue eyes, she wears a blue shirt and yellow sweatshirt and trackbottom.

Jack: okay, so what are you doing here and who is this?* pointing to the girl*

Hiccup: oh yeah, since you here let me introduce my friend her name is Astrid. Astrid this is Jack, the new student in our school.

Astrid: nice too meet you Jack* held hand*

Jack: nice too meet you too*shake hand with Astrid*

She shake my hand politely but man…. Her grip is like crushing my hand. She is strong but at least she is beautiful. I don’t want to look weak so I put a smile on my face. I pull my hand.

Jack: so who is your other friend* pointing toward the guy with the hoodie on and hold a crossbow on his hand*

The guy wear a black hoodie and a grey track bottom, he also hold crossbow and a bunch of arrow

Hiccup: oh that just-

I see the guy open his hood and I see he has a- wait?! SHE!? Merida?

Jack: not a dude, it not a dude right? *whisper to hiccup*

Hiccup: what are you thinking?*whisper to jack*

Merida: what are you guys whispering about *pointing arrow to them*

Jack: wow… hold your horses girl, I just ask Hiccup why are you guys here.

Nice cover up Jack Overland.

Jack: seriously, so why are you guys here?

Astrid: should we tell him, well I don’t really trust him

Hiccup: I trust him, he is my friend so yes

Jack: what are you talking about?* confused*

Hiccup: well jack I want to introduce my pet, well it not only a pet but also my family. Jack meet toothless * whistle*

Hiccup whistle then at nowhere then a big dog appear and jump toward me and made me fall to the ground. Toothless lick my face but I just laugh because it tickle.

 Hiccup: toothless stop

The dog follows hiccup order and for me, I tried to stand up but fail I’m just so tired. But Hiccup helped me to make me stand up.

Jack: nice dog you have here, Hiccup

Hiccup: well Jack the thing I want to say is we came here to train toothless to become strong but not to be strong as a dog

Jack: what do you mean?

Hiccup pull out a small remote from his pocket and press a green button on the remote, then something weird happened to toothless. There like a shield break down around toothless.

Jack: OH MY FREAKING FROST!?

Toothless is….toothless is …..! TOOTHLESS IS A…..

Jack: DRAGON!????

-------------^_^---------------

There is it guys, new chapter is out, I hope you enjoy it. Just watch Frozen for the 8th time lol. Ok bye. Oh before I forget I want to dedicate this chapter to @Disneyismykryptonite for being generous to help me. So till then.

#teddy

Don’t forget to vote and comment

Sorry if there typo or grammar mistake

Nik_ina29