chapter 19: call

Chapter 19: call

Jack POV

I just came back from school. Soaking wet from bottom to the top. If only I had watched the weather forecast, I wouldn’t ride Frost.

Miss Liya: welcome back, sir *bow*

Jack: hey, I gonna take a bath, and tonight I won’t eat here, I have to go somewhere soon.

Miss Liya: as you wish sir.

Miss Liya bow as I walk away to my room. As I enter my room I throw my damp sling bag to my study table. I know all my stuff in my bag wet and I don’t give a damn. I feel so stress today all because in one damn call but I think everyone didn’t notice it, that a good thing.

I walk toward my bathroom and start to doze out.

~Flash back~

Earlier in school

I just park Frost at the school ground. And the suddenly my phone rings. I pull out my iphone from my pocket. I answer it without see who the contact, that is my bad habit.

Phone conversation

Jack: hello

????: hello is this Jack Overland?

Jack: yes that me, who us this?

????: you will know me later, I want you to do something

Jack: why should I? I don’t know you. Bye

????: wait! Don’t hang up yet, if you do as I say I will tell everyone your secret

Jack: secret?

What’s problem with this guy? I really don’t like it,not even one bit

Jack: what secret? Who are you?

????: this is when you at Japan, these one time when Halloween you piss in your pants when there a dog chase you.

Japan? Oh yeah I have stay in Japan when I was 14, and I don’t like it. There a lot a bad memory when I stay there. Especially, when I Halloween I dress as a famous hologram singer Len Kagamine cause Vocaloid is popular at that time(a/n: explanation at the end). I make my hair blond with hair spray paint, and everyone when crazy cause I look like one. I have to run to avoid for the crowd. And then there one time I was walking with my Japanese friend there a one huge dog suddenly chase me and… you know what happened. Shit it was scary. How does this guy know that? I can’t let everyone know that. Shit!

Jack: fine, what do you want me to do?

????: I want to meet me at Hos Thea at 7 sharp

Jack: Hos Thea? Why so fancy?

????: just meet me there, if you don’t want everybody know your secret.

Jack: ok, Hos Thae, 7. I’ll be there alright.

I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket again and walk to my locker. I pull in my sling bag and pull out my book. And suddenly the silent went off, there a message. I hope it not the same guy again. I check it and I sigh in relief, it Hiccup.

Hiccup: meet at berk

After I read it I immediately went it. Went I step into berk I heard someone beat boxing. It’s Merida. Wow she’s amazing, I never hear a girl beat boxing like boy, well I even don’t know how to beat box. Maybe I should invite Merida for my Youtube channel, it will be a blast. At the moment she finish she open her eyes and she look surprise when she sees me.

Merida: since when you arrive?

Jack: a couple minutes ago, by the way I don’t know you can beat boxing

Merida: what, is that wrong?

Hiccup: no it just, Awesome

Punzie: since when you learn to do that?

I also want to ask her that but look like Punzie ask her first so..

Merida: since I watch sing off, I think 12

Elsa: wow that long how come I never hear do that.

Merida: that because you never ask*grin*

Jack: ok that enough, 1 minute till the bell ring, I think we should-

I didn’t got to finish my sentence because of the bell and then suddenly Elsa finish up for me

Rinnnnnnnnnnggggg~

Elsa: I think we should

I can see Elsa blush and look away from me when I glace at her.

Wait is she just giggles?

~End flash back~

When I remember Elsa giggles, I feel my stomach feel weird, it feel like there butterflies in my stomach. What wrong with me?

After the incident Elsa woke me up from my horrible nightmare at the National Stadium I feel like there something warm inside her. It like she guards me from the nightmare. I still remember that day, when I open my eyes, her beautiful blue eyes welcoming me. There a hint of concern in her eyes. I know she worried about me. And when I embrace her, I feel complete. It feels familiar like I have hugged her before. Maybe it just my imagination cause I don’t have memory I hug any girl beside my mom.

After I dry up myself I wrap myself with towel and wear my cloths, dark blue t shirt, black skinny jeans, black jacket, blue and grey converse and grey watch.

It 4:30 pm I have to leave at 6 cause the restaurant is quiet far from here. There still time before the meeting so I do my homework before I leave. There not much homework to do but there still homework.

It looks like it still raining but not that hard like earlier. It looks like I have to drive a car.

After a few minutes, I have finished it. I glance at my watch, it 5 pm so I have one move hour more. Hmm.. What should I do? Ahh… my drawing. I haven’t finished it. I pull out my sketching book. I like to draw something or someone and if I draw a person I usually show the drawing to the person that I draw and right now I draw a person but I will never show this masterpiece to the owner of the face when it finish. It is Elsa.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx^_^xxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

If you guys curious how Len Kagamine looks like, you can see at the media. He is a 14 years old hologram singer, and the girl who looks like him is her twin sister, Rin Kagamine. There are vocaloid, vocaloid means it sing using computer, it not a real person and it not a real person voice so that mean they will never ageing. Btw the people is real and this is not edited. Cool right? I know vocaloid 2 years ago. So I hope you like this chapter.

Vote

Comment

#teddy

#happyYSDay

Nik_ina29