chapter 24: first date ( part 2 )

Chapter 24:

Jack POV

We enter the restaurant and there not many here. What can I say this is the high class restaurant.

Bar tender: how many sits?

Jack: sit for two, the best view please

Bar tender: please follow me, sir

We follow the bar tender for our sits, Elsa trail behind me, I know she feel bad about earlier but what can say, I’m a mischief person and also a great actor. I lie to Elsa, I never have any girlfriend before, well I have one but were not that long. This is so hilarious.

I just want to see, if Elsa can change her attitude for me. Can she fall in love with me? Can I break her wall cause I think I fell in love with her. Last week I couldn’t sleep, I’m busy planning for this date. I hope it will going as I plan.

The bar tender give us the sits. It is just beside a glass window. There’s a beautiful garden and a little waterfall outside. I can hear Elsa gasp beside me and mumbling something, I guess it is beautiful. Well I can’t blame, it look a bit magical.

I pull a chair so Elsa can sit

Jack: have a sit, miss*bow*

Elsa: this so not you, frost head

Jack: it is called being gentlemen, young lady*grin*

Elsa sits and say thank you. I take my sit and the bar tender give us the menus and went away.

Jack: so what you wanna eat

Elsa: I just about to open the menu*sarcasm*

Jack: oppss.. Sorry

I open the menu and I have to say all these food sounds appetizing but I just stick with ribeye steak meal. That’s sounds nice right?

Elsa: have you pick one?

Jack: yup, ribeye steak, you?

Elsa: same and I want double chocolate ice with a lot of chocolate chip.

God, this girl really likes chocolate.

(timeskip)

The lunch was going smooth, no fighting or argument. I kinda surprise Elsa didn’t pick fight with me, we just had a nice chit chat that’s all.

Next destination, Elsa favourite place, well maybe her favourite place.

Elsa: national stadium?

Jack: yup, why? Don’t you like it?

Elsa: no, it just…. I never thought you will take me here as a date

Jack: yeah, I know you never thought it, so let’s go.

We enter the stadium gate and then I have an idea.

Jack: wait!

Elsa: what?*surprise*

Jack: before we enter, let’s take some selfie

And then Elsa gives me are-you-serious face. What? Can’t we? After a long pause, well not that long, Elsa sighs.

Elsa: fine, but I warn you, I never take selfie so I don’t know how

Jack: that’s okay, you just have to smile that’s all

Elsa: okay…

I take you my iphone and take some picture, from and awkward picture to the goofy one. But what can I say all those pictures look nice.