chapter 2 : i will never forget

Chapter 2 : I will never forget

^^10 years later ^^

Elsa POV

Rrrriiiinnnngggg……!!!  I stop my alarm clock. It is 6am and today is Monday, erghh it school, I really don’t like Monday. I wake up and went to my bathroom. Since yesterday, I always dream almost same guy. The boy that comfort  me 10 year ago. After bath I change my cloth. I wear blue and black long sleeve t shirt, white skinny jeans, crystal blue watch and 3 inches black heels shoes.

I went down stair to eat my breakfast with my parent and Anna, my relationship with Anna are ok now since I enroll high school but she still didn’t know about my power. After breakfast I bit my parent goodbye and went to school. I drive toward school carefully with my favorite car ( the picture at beside). I park my car carefully.

I walk into the school and everyone stare at me, like always but I just ignore them and went to my locker. I grab my book for the first class algebra, yeay my favorite! . And then I went to our ‘secret’ hideout behind the cafeteria. Everyone didn’t know except the big 4. The secret hideout is on the big tree ,we built it and we got permission from the principle ( Merida’s mom) so it’s not braking rules.

I wait inside our hideout because everyone didn’t come yet. I look at the scenery at the window while I wait they come.  I still think about that boy, I didn’t know his name nor his hair color. All I know is he has beautiful  blue eyes and cold hand.

Someone: Day dreaming aren’t ya~

I was shock when Punzie greet me so sudden

Elsa: since when you came here?

Punzie: 5 minutes ago, you didn’t notice ?

Elsa: sorry I didn’t notice

Punzie: you still think about that lucky guy huh~

Elsa: blush* kinda

Punzie: elsa it has been 10 years, why you still think about him? Why don’t you get your own boyfriend

Elsa: I just can’t forget him, and I will never forget him. You just don’t understand it.* Half yell

The temperature start to drop

Punzie: sorry elsa. I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just want to help

Elsa: the face soften* It’s ok, I forgive you but don’t say like that again ok?

Punzie: ok ,so friendly hug?

Elsa: giggle* friendly hug

We hug and say sorry

Hiccup: so do we miss anything?

Punzie: no hiccup , you guys just in time

Hiccup and Merida: ok…

Punzie: so Merida what are you want to talk to us?

(I don’t know Scottish accent so I just right normal English)

Merida: Ouh, I just want you guys know tomorrow we have a new student which is same grade with you guy*pointing at Elsa and Punzie.

Hiccup: is the new student is a boy or a girl?

Merida: boy

Hiccup: YES! I obligatory friend with him…and put him in the team

Elsa: roll eyes*ergh